Livingston - all the threads merged

Played against Dumbarton a season ago and scored a goal, as did Mullen, but since then hasn't had much of a shot in the first team, in fact he didn't get near it this season. Mullen has been favoured over him.

Looks strong enough and scored plenty goals in the youth team, got a few in the reserves too but as I said hasn't featured much in the first team to judge what he can do.

How is Dylan Easton getting on, was disappointed when we punted him as he looked a decent prospect. Wee skilful player that scored a goal of the season contender before we punted him.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Played against Dumbarton a season ago and scored a goal, as did Mullen, but since then hasn't had much of a shot in the first team, in fact he didn't get near it this season. Mullen has been favoured over him.

Looks strong enough and scored plenty goals in the youth team, got a few in the reserves too but as I said hasn't featured much in the first team to judge what he can do.

How is Dylan Easton getting on, was disappointed when we punted him as he looked a decent prospect. Wee skilful player that scored a goal of the season contender before we punted him.

Thanks mate.

Those who have seen him play regularly for the u20s rate Easton very highly and we tied him down to a 2 and a half year contract at Christmas, along with Chris Kane, so I think he's held in high regard. He's currently got Wotherspoon, Hasselbaink, O'Halloran and Croft ahead of him wide and May, Maclean and Kane for the number 10 role, so he hasn't yet made his first team competitive debut. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was sent out on loan next season to get him more first team football.

Plenty of skill about him. Loves trying the audacious. If he's on his game, he's a real force.

Not the paciest, which is his big problem. He doesn't hide as such during games, but sometimes he doesn't get nearly as involved as he should. We tended to play him on the right wing, whereas I always felt he'd be more suited to the middle of the park.

Plenty of skill about him. Loves trying the audacious. If he's on his game, he's a real force.

Not the paciest, which is his big problem. He doesn't hide as such during games, but sometimes he doesn't get nearly as involved as he should. We tended to play him on the right wing, whereas I always felt he'd be more suited to the middle of the park.

That sounds a McGlynn thing to do. Tactically, the overshadowing thing after he left was playing four center midfielders in our biggest ever local derby. We ended up with Simmons on the left wing. He's still an absolute legend for turning us around of course. I genuinely believe the foundations laid down by McGlynn are what seperated us from becoming a yo-yo club like Ayr were up until recently.

Sounds very positive over Scott. Hopefully we play him through the middle with Moon. I'm still bemused as to why we've re-signed Fox.

Martin Scott has just signed for us.

All I know is he pretty much ran the show on the last game of the season.

Apart from that, don't really know much about him.

What's he like, as a player?

He's a decent Championship player. Bit slow and clumsy, at times, but hard-working and strong. Takes a mean corner.

He's a decent Championship player. Bit slow and clumsy, at times, but hard-working and strong. Takes a mean corner.

Excellent about the corners!

Cardle took ours last year and they either never made it past the first man... Or they went over everyone and out the other side for a throw in.

Whenever he got the corners into the middle of the box like he should, 9/10 times, they resulted in goals.