Livingston - all the threads merged

If it's away I will cream my pants. They are the only lower league team I've not been to (apart from Clyde's new ground).

Forum is under construction, by the way. It will be pretty poor layoutwise initially but hopefully decent in terms of discussion.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Robertson doesn't excite much - and while Nade would be a decent signing then unless Danny Mullen turns into Wonderboy we're still going to have trouble putting them away. 7th or 8th next year would do me.

EL, I'm a web dev, gimme a shout if you want a hand with forum stuff.

The web hosting for Livilions ran out in May. They were given a month to pay up but didn't so the site was suspended.

Actually I'm surprised they expected him to pay anything; how many months has the front page had "hacked by" on it.

Shame if its gone for good but maybe its time; the other site doesn't print anything until well after the event and the official site tends to want to wait to make big announcements - frustrating when you don't have a scooby on what's going on. Also surely not good for potential season ticket sales?

Leastways some of the guys on here post stuff that is occasionally classed as news rather than history.

http://liviroom.fullboards.com/

That's it up and running now. Very basic as I said but hopeful I can improve things.

EL, I'm a web dev, gimme a shout if you want a hand with forum stuff.

I'd gladly take the help. Don't think we should have a ridiculous amount of moderation but happy to have you as one, with your experience.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Looks good, just need word to spread to get the numbers up. Only thing I would mention is hopefully old baggage gets left behind so the new forum doesn't become like the old one. Fresh start for everyone would be good for it to be a success.

With all the crap over the years with bampot owners and admins there's been too much in fighting between the fans, maybe this is just what was needed.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Actually I'm surprised they expected him to pay anything; how many months has the front page had "hacked by" on it.

Shame if its gone for good but maybe its time; the other site doesn't print anything until well after the event and the official site tends to want to wait to make big announcements - frustrating when you don't have a scooby on what's going on. Also surely not good for potential season ticket sales?

Leastways some of the guys on here post stuff that is occasionally classed as news rather than history.

LL is back online but don't know how long it will last.