Quick Question Thread

Why are sky news showing a permanent sign reading 'miners rescued- 0 of 33' 

:lol: it's like collectables in a video game.

Continuing with the money theme.

I have two £1 notes in the house and a Jack Nicklaus £5 which I got recently. None of them are in 'mint condition' but they're not too damaged, just a little crumpled. I'd assume the £1 notes won't be worth too much in the future, but is the half-decent fiver worth keeping onto?

Edit- £5er looks plain stupid.

I've got a £1 note too. I'm planning to keep it in the hope it becomes a rare antique and sells for a ton of money. Or just if it sells for more than a £1. Easy profit if you find a rich enough idiot.

What about the oldest?

I also don't see how anyone could know that answer. Even if you checked every single profile then people might have lied about their age, and in most cases they don't actually put their age.

I think its JackDFC. His profile says he is 15, but he has said on threads he is only 13.

Out of 16,500 members I would be quite surprised if there wasn't a younger one, or at least the same age.

Edited by Sooky

Posted on the E-Chat thread too.

Ok so;

Blackberry Torch - £25 a month for 200 minutes, 3000 txts, 2GB of internet usage and 3000 minutes of 3-3 calls.

iPhone 3G - £30 For 500 minutes, 3000 txts, 2GB of internet usage and 3000 minutes of 3-3 calls.

iPhone 4 - £35 but same as above.

Which one?

Does anyone know how to get the iPod or phone to remember what page you are on on threads? Mine always goes to the first page and doesn't register I've been on the thread.

Do you stay logged in? Or do you clear your cookies regularly?

Only things that I can think of.

Yeah I tried signing in and out, I then turned all my cookies off but then that didn't work so turned them back on again.

Okay on the iPhone stay signed in, don't log out after a session and that should work for your next visit.