Quick Question Thread

Anyone sold a phone online? Whats the best site to use?

I'd recommend Mazuma.

I registered one day, received the pre paid envelope the next day and posted the phone back right away and the next day again my money was transferred into my bank account. You can't get much better service than that.

Well if they were all together than yes, but not if it's a single one on it's own.

But surely it's the same thing, it's still a 20p. That means you could walk past five 20p's and not pick them up because they are by themselves but if they were all in a pile you would pick them up?

But surely it's the same thing, it's still a 20p. That means you could walk past five 20p's and not pick them up because they are by themselves but if they were all in a pile you would pick them up?

Well yes, because I walk past one and then see another one 5 minutes later, I'm not going to go back and pick up the other one. Also, I'm not going to pick the first one up purely on the basis that I may find 4 more on the rest of my journey.

Well yes, because I walk past one and then see another one 5 minutes later, I'm not going to go back and pick up the other one. Also, I'm not going to pick the first one up purely on the basis that I may find 4 more on the rest of my journey.

Well yes but then surely if you were to pick up the first one you would be 20p richer than before, would you chuck a 20p away?

Well yes but then surely if you were to pick up the first one you would be 20p richer than before, would you chuck a 20p away?

Yes, I would be 20p richer, but I've just never really been interested in picking up 20p's, and yes, I have been known to chuck a 20p or two in a puddle before for an experiment.

Yes, I would be 20p richer, but I've just never really been interested in picking up 20p's, and yes, I have been known to chuck a 20p or two in a puddle before for an experiment.

But if you opened your pocket and saw: 1 pound coin and a 20p would you throw it away or keep it?