Quick Question Thread

Those were all the rage , early / mid 90s - Do you remember the jeans that were black but the arse was green or red ? NAFF NAFF / Benzini etc etc

Just had a flash back of my under cut ...... Oh dear.

Have a +1. I was striving for Benzini, sorry benZINI, but couldn't think of it for the life of me.

The jeans were f**king cool.

Undercut, benZINI polo, McKenzie jumper over the top, NAFF NAFF jeans and BK gutties. I feel ashamed.

Have a +1. I was striving for Benzini, sorry benZINI, but couldn't think of it for the life of me.

The jeans were f**king cool.

Undercut, benZINI polo, McKenzie jumper over the top, NAFF NAFF jeans and BK gutties. I feel ashamed.

I still have a pair of BK trainers. Got them for about £10 at a hypermarket in France. They look like they've been made inside out.

I still have a pair of BK trainers. Got them for about £10 at a hypermarket in France. They look like they've been made inside out.

Keep them, you'll be able to flog them on e-bay for a fortune once this 80's fad is over and it on with the 90's. I mean, who wouldn't want a pair?

139842246_full.jpg

Getting a take-away tonight.c

Indian? Chippy or the Chinease?

The Chinease is a bit shit so wouldnt want to choose it to be honest.

The Indian is not to bad and is pretty mich next door.

The Chippy is good but a wee walk and then have to wait for it to get made and cant really be arsed with walking in the rain.

Guest The Phoenix

Getting a take-away tonight.c

Indian? Chippy or the Chinease?

The Chinease is a bit shit so wouldnt want to choose it to be honest.

The Indian is not to bad and is pretty mich next door.

The Chippy is good but a wee walk and then have to wait for it to get made and cant really be arsed with walking in the rain.

Kebab.

10" Pizza from the Indian sounds good to me.

If you're going to go to the cost/hassle (if you are walking) of getting a takeaway, you might as well get a bigger pizza than that!

Fudge makes a good point,isnt your g/f away??

youll need something for breakfast/lunch/dinner 2mr

No, fairly new tv

If it's not LCD or led then the risk of having it near a radiator or anything else metal is the chance that if the speakers are close to the radiator/metal that you might get a purple/green patch on the tv which needs a degausser to fix.it's to do with the poles in the magnets of the speaker.if thisis what is happening,move the tv.if purple patch is still there geta stereo speaker and hold it close to it then move backwards turning the speaker clockwise as you go. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

How long do geggs take to get made? If I go in tomorrow and get an eye test can I choose my frames and all that shite on the same day? When will I get them?

Probably be Vision Express.

Depends on your prescription.

If you don't require milk bottles then the chances are they can be made in a couple of hours.