Quick Question Thread

Wallis whiskey.. found in most supermarkets? Fairly cheap?

thanks,im going to go through to embra next week,if the weather allows,and im going to go into the whisky shop at the princess mall and ask in there.just looking for an unusal one that he wont have heard or seen anything off

thanks,im going to go through to embra next week,if the weather allows,and im going to go into the whisky shop at the princess mall and ask in there.just looking for an unusal one that he wont have heard or seen anything off

Gf's dad (from Norfolk) wanting a bottle for Xmas. God knows how he came across that.

What is the point in stamps?

Whit? :blink:

My question, do you ever borrow stuff from neighbours? The wee wowan downstairs is always up tapping cigarettes from me, I'm not kidding, she must have had about 400 from me since we moved in. Does this happen to other people, or am I just too kind?

Whit? :blink:

My question, do you ever borrow stuff from neighbours? The wee wowan downstairs is always up tapping cigarettes from me, I'm not kidding, she must have had about 400 from me since we moved in. Does this happen to other people, or am I just too kind?

I've only ever loaned or borrowed items that can be returned in the same state - ladders, tools, etc. No perishable items, food, or whatever. I know I'll never see them back.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Try Glenrothes whisky from Speyside. It's quite a good one.

That was actually my question, never seen your post, but glad I can help :lol:

You'll defo get it in Edinburgh, Wallace Whisky.