Quick Question Thread

Well no one in my English class knew what stamps were for.

If that is the case, then your entire English class should be taken outside and shot. Not you though. You have potential to become a great poster on here.

What is the point in stamps?

Is it just so they know if it's first or second class?

Okay so after a quick google it would appear that stamps are used to pay the postman :)

No, I thought the government pays for them with taxes.

Well no one in my English class knew what stamps were for.

No.

No I'm not. And don't call me Shirley :P

Autism

:ph34r:

Jack Daniels goes well with Coke. That's all it's good for. I have half a bottle left in a cupboard and I never want to lay eyes on it again after Saturday night.

Yeah it's a bit like Jager, don't think I'd drink it without coke. According to my brother, who's had a few JDs in his time, it goes well with apple juice.

Excuse my pedantry but it was actually me that finished it. It was Sir K that drank the pint we bought you cause you were moaning that it was lager and not cider.

Don't worry my friend, I hated lager when I was your age :lol:

Yeah it's a bit like Jager, don't think I'd drink it without coke. According to my brother, who's had a few JDs in his time, it goes well with apple juice.

It's wonderful as a shot. I do prefer it to Famous Grouse though in the whisky stakes. Famous Grouse is awful stuff.

Ooops. That was disgusting aswell. Just presumed it was Kev because you could barely speak at the time, and I had left for the game and left you two sitting there, swimmin in yer own piss.

Don't worry, I'm a week off 18 and I fucking hate lager. The devil's own piss.