Quick Question Thread

I know it might damage my popularity amongst my fellow lichties, but I agree with fudge. Many of our support come across very well, I would say more so than with many other clubs. However, our windowlickers are proper mouthbreathing cretins. For the record, I wouldn't include lichtie for life in there yet. If you look at his posts, they are generally reasonably structured and not too bad. He just comes across as a wean, and an immature one at that. He'll grow up, we just need to continue to point out his failings.

I know it might damage my popularity amongst my fellow lichties, but I agree with fudge. Many of our support come across very well, I would say more so than with many other clubs. However, our windowlickers are proper mouthbreathing cretins. For the record, I wouldn't include lichtie for life in there yet. If you look at his posts, they are generally reasonably structured and not too bad. He just comes across as a wean, and an immature one at that. He'll grow up, we just need to continue to point out his failings.

I, for one, actually do have all day

Aye but you'll spent half of it watching wrestling, fucking VL!

Joking ofcouse, enjoy the end of your holidays. (Hardy is awesome)

God I wish, mostly just beating myself. Only get about 36 hours a month of wrestling!

He is, shame he can't hit someone in the back without giving them a concussion.

I could see that coming, he was just standing to close to do a straight up and down hit, should have angled it from the side, it was a dull yin to say the least, even duller was morgan standing in for him. Why put RVD down the ranks and give him a shot.

Yeah, and then giving him the next shot after that. Probably want more build to that feud.

:lol:

This is just like when ochil-clyde started posting, isn't it? Although I would feel slightly better about Mankind in general if you had some form of disability, L4L. Come on, give me something. Anything!

As I said earlier, I've never been fooled by a wind-up merchant before and I'm pretty good at spotting aliai, but if he is a wind-up merchant or an alias then I'll happily admit I've been taken in hook, line and sinker.

You haven't. He is actually for real. laugh.gif

:lol:

This is just like when ochil-clyde started posting, isn't it? Although I would feel slightly better about Mankind in general if you had some form of disability, L4L. Come on, give me something. Anything!

I've always wanted to have a taste of being a gynacologist! That's why I got immediately fired.

How many references would you say would be needed in a 4000 word essay? The problem is that I could happily write it without any references and I'm just going to be shoehorning them in for the sake of it.

At least the best part of a page if you were writing in Arial/TNR font size 12 I would have thought. However, if you're shoehorning them in, do you not actually need to reference them in the text though, e.g. 'Celtic are just a bunch of f***ing whingey b*****ds (Dallas et al, 2010)'.

Yeah, they need to be referenced in the text as usual. It's just that I need to be sure I use enough so that it looks like I've done plenty of reading. During my undergraduate degree this wasn't a problem as you genuinely had to read things to understand them and pick up information but thisn is more as 'what do you think abou X?' type question.

Yeah, they need to be referenced in the text as usual. It's just that I need to be sure I use enough so that it looks like I've done plenty of reading. During my undergraduate degree this wasn't a problem as you genuinely had to read things to understand them and pick up information but thisn is more as 'what do you think abou X?' type question.

Just put all the books you have read in the bibliography at the end. You don't need to add the references in the actual text plus it shows that you have read all the relevant texts on the subject

I do need to put the references in the text (and in that really shit style where you include EVERYTHING, not just the usual Harvard style). I haven't read anything on it because I don't need to. I'm just about to start searching just now. The essay question is basically asking for my opinion. It's like asking you why Steven Tweed is a knob and you having to scrounge around programme articles for a quote that makes him sound a bit abrasive to back up your point.

I'm thinking 15 would be fine.

Edited by Fudge

I do need to put the references in the text (and in that really shit style where you include EVERYTHING, not just the usual Harvard style). I haven't read anything on it because I don't need to. I'm just about to start searching just now. The essay question is basically asking for my opinion. It's like asking you why Steven Tweed is a knob and you having to scrounge around programme articles for a quote that makes him sound a bit abrasive to back up your point.

I'm thinking 15 would be fine.

Ahh right, good luck