Quick Question Thread

i was out throughing snowball at peoples houses a couple of nights ago and i was just wondering what you would do if someone was throughin stuff at your window. Chase them with a stick, ignore them, phone the poilice, ect.??

Guest The Phoenix

i was out throughing snowball at peoples houses a couple of nights ago and i was just wondering what you would do if someone was throughin stuff at your window. Chase them with a stick, ignore them, phone the poilice, ect.??

I'd probably throw a dictionary back at them. ;)

We had someone do that recently. A group of 3 wee ned lads who scurried off with their hoods up occasionally glancing back. Adam went out and shouted "Do that again, wee man, see what happens".

It would depend what sort of "stuff" it was.

If it was just snowballs I wouldn't bother my arse. If it was a bit more malicious I'd hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands.

We had someone do that recently. A group of 3 wee ned lads who scurried off with their hoods up occasionally glancing back. Adam went out and shouted "Do that again, wee man, see what happens".

:lol:

Ah seriously advise you no tae dae that again.

Edited by Smurph

When I was finishing up for Xmas,I saw 3 or 4 wee arseholes throwing snowballs at the smokers outside the black cat pub in Greenock.

One of the guys ran after them,caught one,then realised he couldn't really batter the little c**t.he started ragdolling him while shouting "next time I see your dad I'm gonnae kick f**k out of him and his brother as well cos he thinks he's a ticket"

:D