Quick Question Thread

On Sky Sports just now there is an advert for what is coming up in 2011, I can't remember how the song goes, the word 'revolution' features I think, anyone know what it is, quite catchy like.

EDIT - T-Rex - Children of the Revolution. Thanks for the help bawbags.

Edited by Lambie's Pigeon Feed

I think your IP gets blocked, and unless you're some kind of magician with a computer you won't be able to access the site, and no you aren't a magician with a computer.

Not necessarily. There's a few people who have been banned but not had their IP blocked, and they've come back with a different user name. I think it's only Div that can block IP addresses, so a mod-banning would probably mean that you'd be able to just sign up with a different user name, until Div catches up with you of course.

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Savo/Perthshirebell. If someone on here addmited to being them (who were banned) would they get banned? Even if it was someone who hadn't actually done anything to be banned for.

To answer your question, there have been people that have been banned, come back with a new user name and just kept themselves out of the radar for a while. If they behave themselves I think the moderators tend to leave them unless they start making arses of themselves. Perthshirebell drew attention to himself and acted like a wee wank everytime he made a new alias, so got banned there and then. Ron, on the other hand, gets banned the second he's spotted.

See if you are a member on P&B and you get banned, then you create another account but don't get banned is this a bannable offense?

I think your IP gets blocked, and unless you're some kind of magician with a computer you won't be able to access the site, and no you aren't a magician with a computer.

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Savo/Perthshirebell. If someone on here addmited to being them (who were banned) would they get banned? Even if it was someone who hadn't actually done anything to be banned for.

ph34r.gif no. I was banned as a previous member and have admitted to it and the mods know about it. Discussions and the like were had though and im now allowed to post under this name, as far as i know a IP Address is complete and utter banning and i have been threatened with it laugh.gif will probably be a limit to the amount of times you can create an alias/ get banned etc. but it worked out for me. Didn't personally think i should have got banned originally but i don't want to discuss that here. What offence have you committed lichtie?!

ph34r.gif no. I was banned as a previous member and have admitted to it and the mods know about it. Discussions and the like were had though and im now allowed to post under this name, as far as i know a IP Address is complete and utter banning and i have been threatened with it laugh.gif will probably be a limit to the amount of times you can create an alias/ get banned etc. but it worked out for me. Didn't personally think i should have got banned originally but i don't want to discuss that here. What offence have you committed lichtie?!

Nah I've never been banned!

:ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

I never said you had you fool. But your question seemed to suggest you might be getting banned as lichtieforlife or one of your aliases. So i was wondering what offence you had commited

Cruelty to fellow posters, springs to mind.

I never said you had you fool. But your question seemed to suggest you might be getting banned as lichtieforlife or one of your aliases. So i was wondering what offence you had commited

Oh okay good, I don't think I've done anything, I was JW.

Cruelty to fellow posters, springs to mind.

Nah lichtie is actually quite nice to everyone so i doubt it's that

Oh okay good, I don't think I've done anything, I was JW.

laugh.gif ok dokey friend. Seems suspicious thats all.................. unless someone has admitted to being Savo?ohmy.gif