Quick Question Thread

Do CityLink Gold buses have plug-sockets on them to plug in a laptop charger or any other electrical device that has a plug?

Can not find anything on their website and I want to try one of these apparently brilliant buses next time I head up the road.

The less than decent looking CityLink coaches have plug sockets so aye I'd assume so, plus WiFi

They seem pretty critical of it, but I'll still give it a go. Can't be any worse than standing from Inverness to Glasgow on a train because some old bid has taken your seat and refuses to move even though I have paid for said seat and she had to buy a ticket on the train.

And you didn't get her telt? Then its your own fault only.

Edited by vikingTON

And you didn't get her telt? Then its your own fault only.

I tried to get her 'telt' but some 20 stone giant in the seat across from her told me

'Hey son. She's old and your young, you can stand until Glasgow I'm sure'

Me: 'I could but I've already paid for a seat - this seat actually - and I am entitled to it.'

Man: 'I don't want any trouble right so would you kindly f**k off and leave her in peace'

Me: 'I'll ask the conductor to resolve the situation'.

Conductor (enters stage right) : 'Well she is old and I don't want to move her. Perhaps it would be best if you just stand. There aren't any seats left'.

I was left with no option :(

I have a car.

How much does it cost to replace a busted lightbulb in your headlights? Can this be done yourself or do you have to take your car to garage or that?

My lightbulb is busted and needs replaced.

Check the user manual to see how you do it. Some newer cars are back to sealed units, but if its just a bulb take the busted one out and go to your local petrol station and they will probably have them. Not expensive.

Check the user manual to see how you do it. Some newer cars are back to sealed units, but if its just a bulb take the busted one out and go to your local petrol station and they will probably have them. Not expensive.

Thanks for the advice. It's a 2008 Corsa, do you think that'll be a sealed unit? And is there any particular kind of one that I should be looking for?

C+P-ing this from the Gambling Forum Quick Question thread. No one reads stickied threads and I'll probably get a faster response here.

I'm not a big gambler so I've never been in this position before.

Postponed games. Do they get 'removed' from the bet or do I have to wait for the rescheduled match?

I'm guessing it's the former.

edit: it's an accumulator if it makes a difference.

C+P-ing this from the Gambling Forum Quick Question thread. No one reads stickied threads and I'll probably get a faster response here.

I'm not a big gambler so I've never been in this position before.

Postponed games. Do they get 'removed' from the bet or do I have to wait for the rescheduled match?

I'm guessing it's the former.

edit: it's an accumulator if it makes a difference.

i don't gamble, but i'm sure this has been asked before and the answer was that they just get removed from the bet.

I tried to get her 'telt' but some 20 stone giant in the seat across from her told me

'Hey son. She's old and your young, you can stand until Glasgow I'm sure'

Me: 'I could but I've already paid for a seat - this seat actually - and I am entitled to it.'

Man: 'I don't want any trouble right so would you kindly f**k off and leave her in peace'

Me: 'I'll ask the conductor to resolve the situation'.

Conductor (enters stage right) : 'Well she is old and I don't want to move her. Perhaps it would be best if you just stand. There aren't any seats left'.

I was left with no option :(

That's where the 'First Scotrail complaints form' comes in handy.

Is anyone watching the Scunthorpe vs Burnley game on SS2? (I know, why would you?)

Anyway, my question is, why would the incident involving Michael Duff and Jonathan Forte on 41 minutes, be a red-card, as the commentator and co-commentator are veciforously suggesting?

I can see why it would be a booking because Michael Duff knows what he's doing, but I can't understand why it could possibly be a red card.

Anyone?