Quick Question Thread

I wouldn't say it was abnormal. All women/babies are different and while I know of one who delivered her baby within 40 minutes of labour starting, she's a very rare case! Most women take hours at this sort of thing and they're normally more comfortable in their own home, which will likely make labour easier than sitting in a strange, clinical environment would. If she were really concerned about anything, wasn't coping with the pain or any other problems, another call to the hospital certainly wouldn't do any harm though.

Fair enough. Cheers. :)

It was more to do with the fact it's the girl's first baby, and she was obviously really nervous.

Edited by Gall09

Fair enough. Cheers. :)

It was more to do with the fact it's the girl's first baby, and she was obviously really nervous.

First babies normally take even longer. ;) I'm sure it'll be fine, but if she's worried at all, the hospital are there to help and if a phonecall puts her mind at rest they'll not mind talking to her.

First babies normally take even longer. ;) I'm sure it'll be fine, but if she's worried at all, the hospital are there to help and if a phonecall puts her mind at rest they'll not mind talking to her.

Her contractions are every 7 minutes, and they phoned the hospital back. They were told that if it stays at 7 minutes, to go back ON WEDNESDAY MORNING! :o

The bond between a mother and wean must be amazing, because otherwise fuck that.

How long does it take to withdraw funds from my betting account into my actual bank account? (It's William Hill, btw)

Thaaanks.

Usually about 2-4 working days, in my experience. I bank with the Clydesdale but I'm sure it will be roughly the same for most banks.

Guest The Phoenix

See how everyone keeps saying the country is in debt and we owe all this billions of pounds, well who do we actually owe it to?

I've never once said the country is in debt.

Edit: I nearly posted Stuart Dickson. :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix

He will go down in history as either the best farmyard to table stratagist or the man responsible for Britiains greatest ornathilogical genocide.

Fat twat from Norfolk will be how I remember him.

Usually about 2-4 working days, in my experience. I bank with the Clydesdale but I'm sure it will be roughly the same for most banks.

Cheers. Will get a bank statement through on Friday to make sure anyway.

See how everyone keeps saying the country is in debt and we owe all this billions of pounds, well who do we actually owe it to?

Africa.

Guest The Phoenix

Cheers. Will get a bank statement through on Friday to make sure anyway.

I recommend you register for online banking - you can check your bank account 24/7 as well as transfer money and make payments.

Better than sliced bread.