Quick Question Thread

Tell her yer Vagina really doesn't suit your willy. Tell her that sex you both have shared has let you down. Tell her she was lucky to stuck around with her selfish attitude and tell her woman needs the boaby and she would be very greatful for what she has received.

I got a letter through the door from LOVEFiLM today, I have been given a 30 day free trial and a free £20 Amazon gift card. It says that I will receive my gift card when my first disc has been dispatched.

Obviously I'm thinking I can now just take the trial, get the gift card and cancel my subscription. Seems too good to be true. So, has anyone done this before or does anyone know if this would work?

I got a letter through the door from LOVEFiLM today, I have been given a 30 day free trial and a free £20 Amazon gift card. It says that I will receive my gift card when my first disc has been dispatched.

Obviously I'm thinking I can now just take the trial, get the gift card and cancel my subscription. Seems too good to be true. So, has anyone done this before or does anyone know if this would work?

I've never had the gift card as well but I've done the free trial and then you can just cancel it there and then.