Quick Question Thread

I got a letter through the door from LOVEFiLM today, I have been given a 30 day free trial and a free £20 Amazon gift card. It says that I will receive my gift card when my first disc has been dispatched.

Obviously I'm thinking I can now just take the trial, get the gift card and cancel my subscription. Seems too good to be true. So, has anyone done this before or does anyone know if this would work?

I got a letter through the door from LOVEFiLM today, I have been given a 30 day free trial and a free £20 Amazon gift card. It says that I will receive my gift card when my first disc has been dispatched.

Obviously I'm thinking I can now just take the trial, get the gift card and cancel my subscription. Seems too good to be true. So, has anyone done this before or does anyone know if this would work?

I've never had the gift card as well but I've done the free trial and then you can just cancel it there and then.

Heading up to Aberdeen at the weekend and it's been a few years since I've been out on the piss up there so anyone get any tips on the best places to head?

Going up early on the Saturday so we'll be looking for somewhere to watch the scores come in through the day then heading out at night.

On Sunday we'll be looking for a boozer to watch the football and maybe some sort of Indie night to go to after the gig. Any suggestions?

Heading up to Aberdeen at the weekend and it's been a few years since I've been out on the piss up there so anyone get any tips on the best places to head?

Going up early on the Saturday so we'll be looking for somewhere to watch the scores come in through the day then heading out at night.

On Sunday we'll be looking for a boozer to watch the football and maybe some sort of Indie night to go to after the gig. Any suggestions?

How old are you? I always thought circa 26(85in your name being DOB).

Anyways I always enjoy The Globe. It's 2 minutes from the centre of town and often has live bands playing. The prices are reasonable and they also offer food. I've watched a couple of games in there but I'd imagine there are better places. I was in a boozer that was quite Indie but I cannot remember the name for the life of me. It was quite cave like. I mainly stick to the 'old style pubs' when I'm up as the company is such.

There's also the spoons type pubs but I'm not really a fan of them. I've only been to a nightclub once in the Deen and it was really good so cannot help you for that, it was a studenty place on a Friday night.

Where are you staying?