Quick Question Thread

I'm in a proper job now where I have to dress smart. How often should I dry clean my suit?

I'm suit-curious too. How many suits do 9-5 suit wearers usually have, and how long do they wear them for? Does anyone just have one, and cleans it on Saturday?

Where can I get a (an?) Xbox 360 wired pad for fairly cheap on the high street? Looking to get one in Dundee tomorrow as mine just packed in and don't want to wait around for one to get delivered from online.

CEX? Top of Whitehall Street.

CEX? Top of Whitehall Street.

Checked online and the cheapest I'm seeing is 25 quid which is weird since you can get a new pad for the same price elsewhere. I'll have a wander in tomorrow, it's on the same street as me anyway.

Checked online and the cheapest I'm seeing is 25 quid which is weird since you can get a new pad for the same price elsewhere. I'll have a wander in tomorrow, it's on the same street as me anyway.

Dundee is VERY limited for game accessories these days outside the big supermarkets. You have Game, HMV or CEX. Tbh I'd check amazon.

Gumtree?

I fucking love it there, Wednesday nights at dead good as well. The weekend is obviously a great time to go, although a bit more expensive.

Feel the same. Not been out on a Wednesday but considering going to see Jackmaster on the 16th. That's Sub Rosa right? We went to Subculture once (but saw Domenic when he played i AM back in August (unbelievable)) for John Talabot back in August. I'd wager that it was hotter than Barcelona that night.

Gumtree?

Good idea. I'll give it a go.

Fairly sure there's a big wasps nest on the roof/gutter above my room in my flat. Had 5 wasps kicking about my room in the last couple of days and can see quite a few constantly hovering about the guttering above my room. Just a hassle, anyone in the Glasgow area dealt with any good/bad exterminators? Any recommendations would be helpful, as I fucking hate the things.

Buff Club, Subby or Kushion. The latter if you're a dick.

Oh, tough call. Love a bit of Subby, but a few of the lads I'm going with might not be as into the beats so could be a tough sell. Buff Club was good last time I went on a Tuesday, albeit about 3 years ago now. Also, there was the biggest nightclub fight I've ever seen.

Was through seeing a mate from Falkirk and went out with all his mates from uni. There was about 15 of us and one of the lads got started on, right in the middle of the dancefloor, so they all piled in. Must have been about 30 people sucked into this fight, including the guys pals, the bouncers and even a few passers-by. Scenes :lol: