Quick Question Thread

Swansea v St Gallen, the air is thick from the flares that the Swiss fans let off.

How the f**k did they get them through customs?

There's a few ways to do it, but I doubt anyone will tell you as the police monitor all football forums. You wouldn't want to make their job easier.

Does anyone on here play the lottery online by continuous direct debit? If so, can you check to see if you have a live ticket showing yet for tomorrow.

My ticket is now showing expired after Wednesday's draw, presumably because a new ticket will be issued for each draw from now on to incorporate the raffle number, but as yet I have nothing for Saturday.

My new direct debit amount has been taken from the bank and my balance is 2 quid lighter so it looks like all will be OK but I have £2 sitting to buy a ticket tomorrow in case of 'teething troubles'.

Out in Dundee tonight visiting a mate at uni. Any pub and club recommendations?

Dundee Union for cheap drink. Déjà for the auld crew and milfs. Fat Sams for the ned element. Liquid for sore eyes and bright lights.

Dundee Union for cheap drink. Déjà for the auld crew and milfs. Fat Sams for the ned element. Liquid for sore eyes and bright lights.

Reading rooms for a cornucopia of illegal delights. Underground for sardine tin simulation.

Fairly sure there's a big wasps nest on the roof/gutter above my room in my flat. Had 5 wasps kicking about my room in the last couple of days and can see quite a few constantly hovering about the guttering above my room. Just a hassle, anyone in the Glasgow area dealt with any good/bad exterminators? Any recommendations would be helpful, as I fucking hate the things.

call the enviromental health, they should do it for free

This sounds like a horrible question, and it is, but it's been on my mind for a day or so now. Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me yet, but I imagine it will at some point. What's the protocol when someone dies and you have them as a friend on Facebook or follow them on Twitter? Is it socially acceptable to unfriend/unfollow them, and within what period of time is it allowed to do this?

This sounds like a horrible question, and it is, but it's been on my mind for a day or so now. Fortunately, this hasn't happened to me yet, but I imagine it will at some point. What's the protocol when someone dies and you have them as a friend on Facebook or follow them on Twitter? Is it socially acceptable to unfriend/unfollow them, and within what period of time is it allowed to do this?

Just leave it. It's not as if they'll be retweeting anything soon.

Keep them as a friend as they wont be clogging up your timeline

You could message them saying how you're getting on and how you miss them. They'll definitely get it. Probably won't reply though.

From my experience it appears that Facebook may have something in place for this.

For the first couple of months after she died I used to get all those "automatic" posts from my late wife, but I haven't had anything since.