Quick Question Thread

Something more coherent today:

I have to go to Edinburgh on Wednesday

Is it better (read: cheaper) to get a train ticket (from Queen Street) online beforehand or can I just get one when I go to the station?

You could always just get the bus from Buchanan station into Edinburgh

Lies.

How come?

I've definitely had a few wanks that are so deliciously good that they'd win out over a run o the mill humping but by in large: the most bang average shag is better than wanking.

A terrible shag is a terrible shag. It is what it is. I've enjoyed some jobbies more. But fortunately I manage to scale the dizzy heights of bang average in the bedroom on most occasions.

How come?

I've definitely had a few wanks that are so deliciously good that they'd win out over a run o the mill humping but by in large: the most bang average shag is better than wanking.

A terrible shag is a terrible shag. It is what it is. I've enjoyed some jobbies more. But fortunately I manage to scale the dizzy heights of bang average in the bedroom on most occasions.

Riding just takes too much effort. Wanking gets the job done and also you have nobody annoying you for cuddles, or apologies, afterwards.