Quick Question Thread

Your doctor?

:lol:

Such a typical, typical man.

That reminds me of something funny that occured at work. One of our patients came in complaining of a sore eye and told the optician that he'd already been to the GP but the GP advised him to come and see an optician. The optician queried with the gentleman who he would go and see if he had toothache. The patient responded that he would go and see his dentist. The optician then asked the customer why he would go and see his GP about an eye problem, instead of his optician? :lol:

Maybe you had to be there. :(

Edited by SaintSam

Still, the point remains that only a doctor will be able to tell you what is wrong with you.

I don't like Doctors. :(

Yup. My Uncle had a heart attack driving back from Aberdeen and didn't realise until he went to the doctor a fortnight later.

That is super human to feel no pain, surely? :o

Talking of poppies do they still sell the ones with pins? I've only seen the plastic jokers and stupid sticky ones.

Yep, mines has the wee pin in it. Got it off an old chap for a donation in Sauchiehall Street.

Why do English folk that have poppys have a wee green leaf, and in Scotland it's just a poppy?

What are you basing this on? It depends on what poppy you buy. Not all the poppies sold in England have the leaf on.

Does the light inside your fridge really always go off when you shut the door . :huh:

Yes.

What are you basing this on? It depends on what poppy you buy. Not all the poppies sold in England have the leaf on.

When some MP's or that down in London are on telly they seem to always wear a poppy with a leaf on it. In Scotland, all it seems people just have the poppy with no leaf. Just thought there might have been a reason for this.