Quick Question Thread

Does Cowie have two pet cats? Is a teenage lad having two pet cats odd? Can't decide.

No he doesn't. These cats have been foisted on me for this evening for reasons unknown. It was expected that I'd 'want to see them again'. I did name them some 9 months ago and I do like them, but it's a Friday night and only their cuteness is preventing them from being fed to the foxes (which are prevalent)

Edited by Fudge

He could always kick you instead.

:unsure:

Sack and into river or wheelie bin?

:angry:

Does Cowie have two pet cats? Is a teenage lad having two pet cats odd? Can't decide.

No, but our family does. One is now 16 and the other is 11. They are not the same two cats to which Fudge refers.

Guest The Phoenix

:unsure:

:angry:

No, but our family does. One is now 16 and the other is 11. They are not the same two cats to which Fudge refers.

Fudge - leave the 11 year old well alone.

If I was Kilt or Frank Booth I'd be threatening to call my solicitor about now. I'm not going to though, probably because I don't have a guilty conscience.

Damn right Fudge, guilt is for the weak. A true sexual predator would show no conscience or morals.

OK I've made a 6 team accumulator at Ladbrokes, and came home to find that one of the games (St Johnstone v Dundee United) has been called off. My questions are:

1) If I take it in before the games start, will they refund me?

2) In the event of other matches not going my way anyway and the St Johnstone game being rendered useless to me, if I go in later is there any way they'll still refund me? I'm guessing not but just in case.

3) If I keep the accumulator and all the other results come in, will I be able to keep it untill the St Johnstone game is replayed, and still claim the winnings should that game also go my way?

Cheers, just trying to work out what the best thing to do with this is now.