Quick Question Thread

Obviously santa doesn't deliver presents until the morning of 25th December, therefore what is the cover story for the presents on display under the tree before christmas?

You don't put Santa's presents under the tree, just the ones from person to person. No cover story required, just a spare cupboard.

Erin go bragh, are you seriously fucking bent?

LOL, gid wan.

I'll answer then. You have been invited, that's why you're down as "awaiting reply", if you want to go then click "I'm attending".

Ta. It's the fact that I wasn't given any notification of it myself that confused me. Fucking Facebook, bring back the days when people just asked people to stuff personally.

One last question for PnB, I've noticed that the glass on the stair door has been kicked in, and it looks like it could collapse into tiny shards any second and do somebody and injury. Who would I contact to get that sorted? Obviously it's not the landlords responsibility (although he owns a couple of the flats in the stair so he might want to know), so who's is it?

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

LOL, gid wan.

Ta. It's the fact that I wasn't given any notification of it myself that confused me. Fucking Facebook, bring back the days when people just asked people to stuff personally.

One last question for PnB, I've noticed that the glass on the stair door has been kicked in, and it looks like it could collapse into tiny shards any second and do somebody and injury. Who would I contact to get that sorted? Obviously it's not the landlords responsibility (although he owns a couple of the flats in the stair so he might want to know), so who's is it?

Cheers.

Factors, if you have them?

Guest The Phoenix

I love your new avatar. I used to love Yoda's, but now I like yours much better.

It helps to deflect the attention from the pish I post.

That's why I put it in tags wink.gif

A spoiler to a child is like a "Wet Paint - Do Not Touch" sign.

Guest The Phoenix

Well that's not my fault that kids are naturally rebellious.

The future will be the child of the past and the present, even if a rebellious child.