Quick Question Thread

How are the Spotify ads worked out? I'm currently in England, so why am I getting the cringeworthy HEBS "let's talk about sex" adverts?

The answer I'm looking for is not :

1) you've been listening to Salt 'n' Pepa, or

2) buy premium and you won't get any ads

but what is it?

How are the Spotify ads worked out? I'm currently in England, so why am I getting the cringeworthy HEBS "let's talk about sex" adverts?

The answer I'm looking for is not :

1) you've been listening to Salt 'n' Pepa, or

2) buy premium and you won't get any ads

but what is it?

It's regional based I'm sure. In England you don't get any of the Cocaine adverts etc.

I haven't been out a run for three weeks and I'm choking. The pavements are still pretty icy but the roads aren't too bad.

Should I risk going out and running along the roads for most of it?

I haven't been out a run for three weeks and I'm choking. The pavements are still pretty icy but the roads aren't too bad.

Should I risk going out and running along the roads for most of it?

Have to admit the roads are pretty bad where I am. The width have been dramatically reduced due to piles of snow. Nothing worse for a motorist than someone running on the road making it even more dangerous. Then you get idiots who can't drive in the snow thus making it dangerous to you.

That's entirely dependent on the condition of the roads at your bit mind.

Yeah, I'm thinking I might have to leave it.

Just about all my games of fives have been cancelled over the past three weeks and I've had one solitary game of badminton.

I feel I'm sitting around getting fat and unfit.

Just watched the Chris Moyles quiz show. Does anyone else think Moyles looks completley unnatural infront of the camers? False smiles, dances like a drunk uncle at a wedding and generally looks very awkward.

It's because he's a cock.

Just watched the Chris Moyles quiz show. Does anyone else think Moyles looks completley unnatural infront of the camers? False smiles, dances like a drunk uncle at a wedding and generally looks very awkward.

Completely agree. I've no idea how he has a show onto it's second, maybe third, series. His patter is the same throughout, he makes the same jokes and the whole show makes me cringe. Cant stand him.

Recently sold an item on eBay for under £100. They took 10% of the final sale price plus other fees. Has it always been this high ?

Count yourself lucky, I was selling a copy of the new COD and someone bought it but didn't pay and said they had. I didn't send it and got a message from eBay saying it was a dodgy customer and they still took 10% of it as I had sold it, technically. Finally sold it for the same price so they took 20%! dry.gif

Count yourself lucky, I was selling a copy of the new COD and someone bought it but didn't pay and said they had. I didn't send it and got a message from eBay saying it was a dodgy customer and they still took 10% of it as I had sold it, technically. Finally sold it for the same price so they took 20%! dry.gif

What happens if you list an item and no one bids on it?How much do they take?