Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

Where do all the frogs go? You see them in the spring and summer but when it is deep into the minus degrees, where are they and how do they no just turn into a green ball of ice. Hibernation is a cop out. Where is it's mineral intake? And do they not need water to survive?

Spawny b*****ds.

Where do all the frogs go? You see them in the spring and summer but when it is deep into the minus degrees, where are they and how do they no just turn into a green ball of ice. Hibernation is a cop out. Where is it's mineral intake? And do they not need water to survive?

Thought it was common knowledge they went to the Canaries for three months

Pictured here is Fred.

His mother and father are Scottish, his grandmother German and grandfather Polish.

It could be said,he's also a tad polish ph34r.gif

n6041.jpg

That fucking machines in the arcades that are supposed to pick stuff up with

A claw that you aim to above a prize, .... Has anyone seen this ever done because it looks a total con to me and I've always wondered how they get away with it

I won once before. They are programmed to "claw" rather than "flail" a certain proportion of times. The rest is down to accuracy.