Quick Question Thread

Ah, the good old Betterware catalogue. Put me down for a telescopic feather duster (microfibre of course), a set of loofah slipper liners and a pen with an LED light.

We're a bit pricier than Betterware ;)

Unless Betterware have started doing 100k renovations that is.

Anyone have any theory on when Haye vs Klitschko will actually get underway on Saturday? I understand the program starts on box office at 8pm our time and is in Germany thus 9pm their time, I am unsure how many undercard fights there are and what a reasonable average time to give each of those would be, any thoughts?

The TV coverage on German TV starts at 22:45 (German time).

Are all anti biotics necessarily incompatible with alcohol?

I forgot to ask the doctor but I have read the instruction sheet that came with the medication and alcohol doesn't come up at all, whereas lots of other drugs I've never heard of are in the prohibited section.

I don't expect anyone to recognise the name of the anti biotics but for context it is Erythromycin.

I forgot to ask the doctor but I have read the instruction sheet that came with the medication and alcohol doesn't come up at all, whereas lots of other drugs I've never heard of are in the prohibited section.

I don't expect anyone to recognise the name of the anti biotics but for context it is Erythromycin.

If you can wait till about 9, I'll try and remember and ask my mum when she gets in from work(she's a nurse).

There are a couple of hospital workers here though so they'll probably have the chance to answer before then.

It's never stopped me from drinking in the past, but I'm perhaps not the best role model. I'd say have a drink but play it by ear.

Fire in some codeine too and you'll be fucked, but cured.

Puking down to the bile usually cures most things.

Who won the P&B apprentice and is it worth finding the thread and reading it all from episode 2??? It would be a serious effort.

Kyle won, and no not really as i went out shortly after task 2. ;)