Quick Question Thread

I'm trying to connect my os3 to the Internet with a wired connection but because the Internet has a username and password it doesn't seem to be working even though it finds the ip address, not sure where I type in the username and password or does anyone know what I should do?

Fuxake? The internet is password protected? :o

This is a quick question, so I think it's perfectly suited to here. How long do you either have to, or is it recommend that you, keep financial documents? I.e. Payslips, Bank Statements, mobile phone bills etc?

3 years for personal stuff. 7 years if you are in business.

This is in case the taxman wants a retrospective look at your dealings.

Better to be single or in a relationship? Been with the bird for nearing 2 years, find it hard to ignore the fact I miss the freedom to choose what I wanted to do on a Friday night rather than plan near enough a week in advance.

Oh, and if it helps I'm recently 20-years-old.

Can't live with them, can't live without them.

The grass is always greener on the other side etc etc.

No easy answer to this. If you sling her and find yourself going through a barren spell, you'll be wishing you were still with her but if you fall out and you successfully embrace the inner player that is obviously trying to surface then you'll have no regrets.

Put it into a bag of uncooked rice and leave it for 48 hours. Theory is that the dry rice draws out the moisture. Leave it switched off during the process.

As strange as the above does sound, while I haven't tried it myself, I've heard it can have an amazing outcome and the phone returns to a workable state.

Not checking out 'genital warts' on NHS24 would be a start.

laugh.gif I flushed the toilet then it fell down.

Put it into a bag of uncooked rice and leave it for 48 hours. Theory is that the dry rice draws out the moisture. Leave it switched off during the process.

Thanks just got the same advice from Smurph on twitter hopefully it works.

Had a friend who did the same thing and apparently it worked for them. If you grabbed it out quick you might be ok. I just hope that you weren't dropping a log at the time :( !

I grabbed it straight away, had my phone on speaker and sat it on the side then when I went to pick it up as I was leaving the toilet it slipped out my hand.

Mena Suvari.

Braw or Naw?

Braw

Dropped my phone down the toilet tonight and was wondering what the best thing to do to dry it out would be?

Best of luck.

My wife has done this twice. Both times a new phone had to be purchased!

Best of luck.

My wife has done this twice. Both times a new phone had to be purchased!

Thanks it's back up and running now. Off into Phones for you today to see if I can get the deal that they pay off your contract as long as you take one out with them.

Thanks to everyone for their advice, very much appreciated.

Italy unexpectedly had to remove their entry from this years Eurovision song contest entitled ' I can't get no contraception ' when the Pope advised them to pull it out at the last second. Boom! Boom!

I heard he stormed off when he wasn't allowed to be part of their Rhythm Method Section.