Who's Going To Uni?

Has the SAAS form changed this year? I didn't seem to need to choose what I was applying for when filling in the form, which seemed a hell of a lot shorter than in previous years :unsure:

I definitely chose what I was applying for...

Has the SAAS form changed this year? I didn't seem to need to choose what I was applying for when filling in the form, which seemed a hell of a lot shorter than in previous years :unsure:

It just asked me to confirm none of my essential details had changed. Was very short. Already got my award letter ahead of next year.

Yeah, got my results today as well after having to change my browser cause chrome kept fucking up.

Anyway, I got 5As and 1B which is decent, although 3 of them are the lowest A you can get but it's a B1 at least. Most of them were pretty fair, one of them would have been an A2 at least had it not been for shitty C2 coursework. Real kick in the c**t, particularly for a 30 credit course.

Still, it means I can put down a predicted 1st for any job applications and high Bs next year would get me a first overall. Pretty pleased to be honest, still loads of work though for next year and I won't get to meet my dissertation supervisor till at least August.

I also got my results today. 3 A's and a C. I'm delighted with that. Even the C was better than I expected as it was a horrific exam. With this and the news about Rangers its been a good day.

Edited by FFC_GJS

EU Law (level 2 course): A5. Pretty happy with that. The paper was a good one anyway.

Human Rights and Scots Law (Law Honours): B1. Pretty happy with that.

Citizenship and Democracy (Politics Honours): A3. Pleasantly surprised. Thought I'd flunked the exam a bit, but quick calculations suggest my performance in the final exam must have been between A2 and A3 average. I thought I was going to end up with a B1...

Egalitarianism and its Critics (Politics Honours): A3. Slightly confused as I got an A5 in the only assessment (5k essay)... not complaining!

All in very pleased about these results. My worst course grade all year was in a first year course... :lol:

I haven't got my exam results back yet but one of my mates has, leading to a discussion over the exam results at Strathclyde. Are the results on Pegasus your results from the entire class (ie - including essays and other class work) or are they just based on the exam paper? I - perhaps stupidly - think the former, while he reckons the latter.

I haven't got my exam results back yet but one of my mates has, leading to a discussion over the exam results at Strathclyde. Are the results on Pegasus your results from the entire class (ie - including essays and other class work) or are they just based on the exam paper? I - perhaps stupidly - think the former, while he reckons the latter.

Whole class.

All passed at 2:1 level so that's me into Honours, but all are closer to being 2:2 than a First. Planning to work my arse off next year as to be honest I was being half arsed at times this year, no more starting essays the night before/the morning they're due in. I say this now...

67, 68, 70, 72, 73 and 74 for me. The dissertation got 73 which was particularly pleasing.

I refer to the recent examinations for the above named course and have pleasure in informing you that the award of BACHELOR OF ARTS in History with First Class Honours has been approved.

Pleasing. Don't know anyone who didn't get a 2:1 or lower too.