Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has serious potential. Keep them coming folks. Not reallty done much photography myself but always been interested in it. Will borrow my sisters camera when she is next up from Durham and try it out.

This thread has serious potential. Keep them coming folks. Not reallty done much photography myself but always been interested in it. Will borrow my sisters camera when she is next up from Durham and try it out.

I was thinking that too, but maybe it'll get checked and we'll get hunted to the gallery.

Nice pics everyone.

thanks for the feedback bud, the model in the 2nd shot was well pissed off by the time i had taken the 25th shot trying to get the right exposure :D

Not a problem. The model in the last one is stunning as well. When my Sis was at Uni, she had the same prob with the models she was using. They were always moaning even though they also got mentioned when her photo's went on Exhibition.

Not a problem. The model in the last one is stunning as well. When my Sis was at Uni, she had the same prob with the models she was using. They were always moaning even though they also got mentioned when her photo's went on Exhibition.

she has a kinda jennifer aniston look about her.

lindsa11.jpg

My dad took this last summer, it had just started raining heavier than I had ever seen before in my life. About 2 minutes later there was water coming in the house :(

I still think it's an incredible picture despite the circumstances.

DSCF0190.jpg

:lol:

Also the guy in the blue strip furthest to the left, how cool is he?!

His team is under attack and he's doing the Robot.

It's nothing spectacular but I love this photo...........

post-9353-1246406693_thumb.jpg

Taken on a Kodak 9.8 mp.

i know its bad etiquette to mess around with other peoples photography (hey, its a football website, who cares) but i feel this one works better in b/w?

back_g10.jpg

i know its bad etiquette to mess around with other peoples photography (hey, its a football website, who cares) but i feel this one works better in b/w?

back_g10.jpg

It looks like the remains of someone's garden after a Volcano eruption.

Do you reckon you could make me look as hot as those other girls?

Believe it or not it said;

"Surely he would just take a picture of you"

but then I realised my intention wasn't clear, so I made sure you got what I meant ;)

I'm still not sure if you're complimenting me or something. It's so unlike you! :lol:

Archived