Hmmm

wee_bairn

I think thats what im going to go for......£28 out of special reserve! :) which means i can get Champ man aswell! :D

i know some people who strike a little deal. champ man and football manager for £8 :D

Guest Psycho_FFC

Pro Evo 4 wee bairn, the game is a masterpiece. I am going to wait on GTA coming out and having a wee play before I purchase. They need to do something spectacular to make it stand out from the rest. I fear they have played all their cards on this game.

CM5 has been delayed according to the offical website, providing you are talking about the PC version? No matter when it is out I will be getting it though. Remember the company has split though and the designer is bringing out his own version to challenge eidos one.

Because he is not a cheap skate from Dumfries.

Whoah, thats almost as good as "You have red hair"

Actually its probably the best decision he could make, You may have money to waste, but others don't. Renting the game would be sound financially, if he doesn't like the game he takes it back, if he does, he goes and buys it. Simple as.

Fud.

Guest Psycho_FFC
Whoah, thats almost as good as "You have red hair"

Actually its probably the best decision he could make, You may have money to waste, but others don't. Renting the game would be sound financially, if he doesn't like the game he takes it back, if he does, he goes and buys it. Simple as.

Fud.

Or he could just go and purchase either game from the store, go up the road and try it, if he's happy then he keeps it, if not he simply goes back down the road and exchanges the game for his other choice. Thus saving the rental charge from the video shop. Thanking you and good night.

Don't get Championship Manager, it's not Sports Interactive that do it. They fell out with EIDOS who own the name+brand and decided to take their code and rename it Football Manager. The EIDOS Champ Man will have nothing to do with the previous versions.

Archived