3. Molly Darcys - Vienna

2. John Mulligans - Dublin

1. The Celt - Dublin

Ayr United my arse!!!

:lol:

Guest Guinness_Alan

Ayr United my arse!!!

:lol:

Typical feckin bigotted view. If someone drinks Guinness they must support sellick! :angry: Feck off ya erse!

Ye Old Trip To Jerusalem - Nottingham

A fine pub, at it's best when it's pouring with rain outside.

Babbity Bowster - Weigyland

A fine pub, at it's best when it's a warm, balmy evening and you can sit outside without the pre club brigade ruining everything.

5. The Graeme Hotel (Elliotts), Falkirk :D

4. Buddha (the original one on St Vincent Street), Glasgow

3. Republic, Glasgow

2. Kvarnen, Stockholm

1. Nimeta, Tallinn :wub:

Did you go to The Ice Bar when you were in Stockholm?

It was very cool...literally!

Did you go to The Ice Bar when you were in Stockholm?

It was very cool...literally!

Some people I know went there the first time we were there; whereas the rest of us saw fit to sit in an Irish pub at the time, just to check out some of the local culture n'all... :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be able to check it out at some point in the future...if I can find it!

Republik Beir Halle, Glasgow - Superb menu of beers and shorts, table service, and allows you to drink more absinthe than you should be allowed! Went in there for my birthday had too much beer, too much absinthe and far too much Jaegermeister. We went in at 12 noon and came out at only four hours later to be amazed to see it was still light. Then went to the Counting House for a meal only to get kicked out.

Mallard, Dingwall - My Local, been going there ever since it opened. Great food, manager is a bit of a cow though. Bring back Fraser. Good pub quiz on a Wednesday as well. And any great pub you must be barred from at least once!

Barbazzas, Inverness - Good food, open late, and serves a good array of beer. Also used to be great entertainment on a Saturday night as Alex bone used to turn up about 10pm and was splatted by 11pm and thrown out.

The Moon, Aberdeen - No one else in history liked this bar me. Used to play football in The Cage with Scouser and Neil when they worked there. Was a great laugh and helped them make cocktails and was a guinea pig in many of them.

Walkabout, Glasgow - Simply as they serve crocodile. The last time I ordered it took forever, when the Australian lassie came with my food she apoligised and said that Steve Irwin had personally caught it for me! Superb. Do you think she lied?

The Moon, Aberdeen - No one else in history liked this bar me. Used to play football in The Cage with Scouser and Neil when they worked there. Was a great laugh and helped them make cocktails and was a guinea pig in many of them.

Went there just the once to start a pub crawl around King Street..... some of the shots were certainly enjoyable.

4. Rookies - Amsterdam

Good shout! Was my favourite haunt in the Dam!

1 The Cameo Bar, Leith

2 The Black Bull, Top of Calton Rd (not the shyte one in the Grassmarket that's full of stag / hen nights :angry: )

3 The Wee Red Bar, Edinburgh School of Art

4 The Grassmarket Inn (The Artist formerly known as 'Christies') - where I spent most of my student days!

5 The aforementioned Rookies :D

Guest Honest Bob
Typical feckin bigotted view. If someone drinks Guinness they must support sellick! :angry: Feck off ya erse!

Typical feckin old firm paranoia !!!

Settle doon, I was only messin' !!!

Guest Guinness_Alan
Settle doon, I was only messin' !!!

Sorry for the rant if you weren't being serious. It's just that I'm sick of getting abuse from **** in Ayr, both for being an Ayr fan and for wearing a Guinness hat! :angry:

I did explain in my original post why I like those pubs. :guinness

Guest Honest Bob
Sorry for the rant if you weren't being serious. It's just that I'm sick of getting abuse from **** in Ayr, both for being an Ayr fan and for wearing a Guinness hat! :angry:

We'll say know more about it! ;)

I dare say I've been spotted in a guiness hat myself, over the years!

1. The George, Largs - 'tis my local. :guinness

2. The Wee Howf, Paisley - from my Uni days.

3. The Matt Le Tissier Feet ("Arms" crossed out), Southampton - just along the road from St. Mary's.

4. (The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock - always good if the Ton game is off due to frost or something.)

Edit - Ah, fcuk the Park Hotel - I forgot about "The Brown Bear" in Berwick - it's my No. 4.

5. The Norseman, Greenock - the pre-match pint pub.

Honourable mention to The Horseshoe and the Iron Horse which normally would be dumps, but are great fun when up watching Scotland at Hampden.

AT

Guest Guinness_Alan
4. The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock

:yucky:yucky:yucky:barf:barf:barf:guns:guns:guns

5. The Norseman, Greenock

Yep, a good pre-match pub. I'll be there on Saturday. :P You buying the drink seeing as we're gifting you the game by having half our team out? ;):guinness

Yep, a good pre-match pub. I'll be there on Saturday. :P  You buying the drink seeing as we're gifting you the game by having half our team out? ;)  :guinness

You'll scrape a 0-0 draw, probably.

I'll be in the Norseman, before 2 o'clock and maybe as early as 1.30pm.

If you see a bunch of guys like the ones below, that's probably us. ;)

Beaver is far left, NewTonBoy is 2nd from right, I'm third from left.

AT

Archived