Nom Nom Nom

Last night I had a home made beef curry with egg noodles and tonight it's chilli with brown rice.

I've been craving a KFC for months, got a party on Saturday night so I have decided that I'll be buying a £9.99 bucket for me and the misses on Sunday to help with our hangover, I shall report back on Monday hopefully with good feedback.

Last night I had a home made beef curry with egg noodles and tonight it's chilli with brown rice.

I've been craving a KFC for months, got a party on Saturday night so I have decided that I'll be buying a £9.99 bucket for me and the misses on Sunday to help with our hangover, I shall report back on Monday hopefully with good feedback.

Me and the missus often get the boneless bucket for a tenner, i love kfc lyk! I prefer the bargain bucket your going for tho, cani beat the original recipe chicken but she doesnt like it off the bone.

Tonight i shall be making a pile of pasta bolegnese for tea and the morns lunch.

I've never ever bought a bucket from KFC so looking forward to it, I'm only ever in KFC if I'm passing by and usually get a tower burger.

I did not know you could get a bucket of boneless chicken my good man? I think I may have to go with the original off the bone, finger licking madness awaits!

Also to add, do you still get a desert with the bucket or is it just chicken, chips and juice?

BRING IT ON biggrin.gif

Same as last night. Nippy as fcuk though, but yummy.

Sliced beef, ginger, garlic, chillies, peas, sweetcorn, onions, tomato, various herbs and spices all stuffed into a couple of naan breads after thickening up. Rumbled up in 10 minutes.

Me and the missus got 2 for 1 vouchers for Zizzi's so going there after work today for a munch, the garlic bread in Zizzi's is the dug's baws! Not sure what to get but shall report back tomorrow.

Dinner of course shall be washed down with a few peroni's.

Fish, chips, mushy peas, tartare sauce and buttered bread. I bought Basa fillets in lemon and herb tempura batter purely cos I'd never heard of Basa in my puff. It was quite nice, but the fish had a really subtle flavour that was totally overpowered by the batter.

I've enjoyed all my dinners this week

Mon - Moroccan chicken with couscous

Tues - All day breakfast with leftovers from weekend ( inc haggis, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, beans & egg)

Wed - Baked potato with makerel and salad

Thurs - Gammon steak with ratatouille (sp?) and broccoli

Fri - Chicken curry with rice

:D