Nom Nom Nom

Going to have Chicken&Spicy Sausage Tagliatelle for my dinner. It's a microwave thing from Morrisons. Anyone tried it?
No but I can guarantee it'll need pepper.

Just had above dish and you were right about the pepper. Not too bad though. Wish i had a bit of garlic bread to go with it.

I was quite pleased with my improvisation yesterday. It was proper Old Mother Hubbard time in the mhak household, with the only option appearing to be a pack of ravioli with some margarine. Our hero, though, had different ideas. Chop up a few olives into it and some feta cheese and hey presto, it's like...still quite shit, but Mediterranean shit!

Also only took about five minutes. Happy days. I haven't cooked anything properly in ages now.

Roasted two garlic, parsley and pepper chicken thighs in the oven, roasted carrots and onions in the juices and balsamic vinegar, to be served with chips and potato croquettes that are yet to be ready.

Edit: And gravy of couse.

Edited by vikingTON

Last night I have 1/6th of an eighteen inch pepperoni pizza, chips and a can of Dr. Pepper from Scrummy Yummy Pizza Company. Was brilliant.

Calling in something for tonight's dinner, oh, the options!

Pizza Hut delivery! :D

50% off voucher, once again.

Large Italian create your own pizza, with chicken, ham, mushrooms and two servings of black olives (one serving consists of eight olives! <_<)

Two individual penne bolgnese pastas.

Two portions of garlic bread.

Two portions of barbecue chicken wings.