Gambling Diary

Accies1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A strict 'singles only' betting year so far for me and the results make very decent reading.

Outlay: approx £556

Return: approx £1123

Since the 1st of January I haven't backed a loser in the football.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I personally want to start this again, to see how I do over this season as I intend to only gamble on football. Feel free to join in! I think I'll re-name it to gambling diary too, sounds better

6/08/10 - -£1laugh.gif

Set up my spreadsheet today. Until I bet and forget to put it down and its wins it can stay for now. ;)

Can you wing me a copy of said spreadsheet Stu? I fancy keeping a diary of my bets this season.

Can you wing me a copy of said spreadsheet Stu? I fancy keeping a diary of my bets this season.

Yeah I would'nt mind a copy of a spreadsheet that helps. Anyone who would'nt mind sending one or even posting a template, it would be much appreciiated. :)

I've got date and profit/ loss in it :unsure:

I never had a date in my one and yeah the profit/loss is there but inbetween that one and stake i added return just to make it a bit easier for myself.

I never had a date in my one and yeah the profit/loss is there but inbetween that one and stake i added return just to make it a bit easier for myself.

Date should be in column A, did you open it up and not move all the way to left DB62? :lol:

Date should be in column A, did you open it up and not move all the way to left DB62? :lol:

Possibly not. :lol:

It was read-only so I just copied and pasted what was on the screen. Oops. :ph34r:

Archived