Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

That and Stoutland are two of the greatest sweepers I've ever played with.

I don't like dogs. :P

Well I have both, Krookodile is alright but its weak to things like water and grass, whereas because Excadrill is a steel type, it is only weak against fire, which for me was better, its up to you. Oh and if you go for what animals you like, it wont work.

Also out of the 2 you are thinking about, go for Vanillite, Ferroseeds evolved for isnt the best, steel and bug I think, so it doesnt learn any decent moves really.

Of course my opinion.

I see. It looks like Excadrill is the best option then.

Double substitution for Smurph's Super Six.

Off is coming number 29, Zebstrika, and replacing him for his first appearance of the season it's Joltik.

And replacing number 58 Krokorok, it's number 88, Vanillite!

I caught the man in the cloud (I forget it's name) and Cobalion without using my Master Ball 8) Is that good?

Pumped the last gym leader with the massive f**k off polar bear (again I forget it's name) and I have my part Pokemon up to Lv.45-50. Not going to take on the Elite 4 until I have 10 or so Pokemon up to those levels. I also got an egg which hatched into a Larvesta, is it any good?

I caught the man in the cloud (I forget it's name) and Cobalion without using my Master Ball 8) Is that good?

Pumped the last gym leader with the massive f**k off polar bear (again I forget it's name) and I have my part Pokemon up to Lv.45-50. Not going to take on the Elite 4 until I have 10 or so Pokemon up to those levels. I also got an egg which hatched into a Larvesta, is it any good?

TBH the master ball doesnt really matter, cause you can catch anything with ultra balls.

I assume you mean Bearic, oh and Larvesta takes a while to get ny good IMO, you can catch its evolved for Volcorona??? at lv. 70 after beating the E4, so no real point in training it up.

Can you get one in Autumn? They seem like a more wintertime Pokémon. I don't understand this season thing. When do they change?

Yeah its in the cave like I said, not remember which one. The season thing works by for every month in real life, it changes season.

Yeah its in the cave like I said, not remember which one. The season thing works by for every month in real life, it changes season.

Cheers.

But it's (almost, arguably) Spring here. Why is it August? Does it do the seasons as they are in Japan?

Cheers.

But it's (almost, arguably) Spring here. Why is it August? Does it do the seasons as they are in Japan?

I looked it up and for some reason they start with Spring as Janaury, and so on. Japan has the seasons at the same time as us since it is in the Northern Hemisphere :P

I looked it up and for some reason they start with Spring as Janaury, and so on. Japan has the seasons at the same time as us since it is in the Northern Hemisphere :P

Oh right. For some reason, I got the time zone mixed up with the seasons. :lol:

You can catch the small bear in Twist Mountain, but it's quite rare. Beartic is worse than Vanilluxe btw.

I can almost guarantee you that a bear would beat an ice cream. :P

It's a hot summer day, since milk is a bad choice, you have the option to eat ice cream or a bear. Which do you choose?

:lol: The pig, I like a bit of bacon in summer.

It's a hot summer day, since milk is a bad choice, you have the option to eat ice cream or a bear. Which do you choose?

You are cornered by an Inuit serial killer. Do you:

a) Try and defend yourself with an ice-cream, in the hope that he gets brain-freeze

b) Set a massive fucking polar bear on him, which will tear him limb from limb

I thought as much ^_^

You are cornered by an Inuit serial killer. Do you:

a) Try and defend yourself with an ice-cream, in the hope that he gets brain-freeze

b) Set a massive fucking polar bear on him, which will tear him limb from limb

I thought as much ^_^

(a) and I'll tell you why. Once the polar bear is done with the Inuit, it'll attack you. If you have the ice cream then you can run for a day or so while letting the ice cream freeze into a massive shard of ice like Edea's limit break in FF8:

Edea_casts_Ice_Strike.JPG

These Japanese c***s on the GTS do my tits in. Aye no bother, I will swap you a level 9 Zekrom for a Cyndaquil ? Get to f**k <_<

Completely agree, at least in SS you can do the GTS trick thing but it doesn't work in this game(I've tried) that's why that /vp/ link I posted is good. You can actually ask for a trade.