Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I traded one across, but its a female <_< where can you find them ?

Fish in the water spots on route 1, I think.

Just about to get Serperior, got vullaby earlier so I have the chance to get all the non legendary Unovans, gonna be a long time evolving them though sad.gif

Yeah route 1, takes a while though, it has to be a fishing spot and there is a 5% chance I think it is, mines female and all but u don't care I won't be using it. Currently p to 377 seen (148of the unouve region) and caught 208, currently levelling up the 2 dragons, currently got a lv .52 zweisathingimybob and a lv.40 orherthibgymybob.

I think if I am to take this game any further I need to get online, but I have uni shite to di this week, so it will have to wait, if i do I may be in need of assistance.

You got any from the previous generations? I have Tyrogues, lots and lots of Tyrogues

Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic

Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig.

I already have three tyrogues, can't be arsed evolving them yet :lol:

Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic

Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig.

I already have three tyrogues, can't be arsed evolving them yet :lol:

Charmander for Hitmontop? Since it's fucking annoying to get level attack and defense. Could also give you a hitmonlee to sweeten the deal.

I've also got Zorua eggs but I sense you've already got it. Could breed a vullaby for you if you need that. Also got the three elemental monkeys if you need em.

Finally managed to evolve the 2 dragons, so I mow have a hydregion and a haxorus, took a while. Also got lucky with the first 3 tyrogues I caught, allowing me to evolve them into the 3 different fighters. The swarm things quite annoying though, however it adds a new element.

Had a quick count, out of the simple dex, I have another 20 possible pokemon to catch, taking me to 129. The national dex, I am up to 247ish, probably catch another 50or so, assumin u can get the forest to change, after that u am doing to have to get myself online to get trading.

Charmander for Hitmontop, I don't have a Zorua or a Vullaby, so if you want anything else I can trade you for them ? How about a mewtwo :D

huh.gif How many Mewtwo's have you got? I just bred two Vullaby's so have that, got 9 Zoruas as well, can't do it tonight since I've got a lab report that I'm about to start which is for tomorrow.

My party at Mistralton City is:

Dewott 34

Siglyph 31

Victini 32

Krokorok 31

Zebstrika 31

Drilbur 31

However, as this is a new game with brand new Pokémon, I have a surplus of Pokémon I'm interested in having in my party.

I wouldn't mind adding Tympole, Scraggy, Darumaka, Yamask, Solosis, Vanillite, Joltik or Ferroseed (and their evolutions, obviously). :(

I might rid of Zebstrika for Joltik, and one of Drilbur/Krokorok for Ferroseed perhaps.

Joltik's evolution, Galvantula has incredibly high speed, and some pretty sweet moves, plus its a tarantula :wub:

Yeah it does, if I had thought about it at the start I would have had it instead of Zebstrika, just cause its defence is shit.

Oh and Smurph, you do need to swap one of Krokorok or Drilbur out, I would suggests yamask or vannillite, if it was me stick with drilbur, cause Excadrill is awsome.

I've evolved by Zebstrika from level 10 to level 40, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts as it's defense is horrendous. Is it capable against the Elite 4?

Joltik's evolution, Galvantula has incredibly high speed, and some pretty sweet moves, plus its a tarantula :wub:

Would it be worth taking out Josef then?

Yeah it does, if I had thought about it at the start I would have had it instead of Zebstrika, just cause its defence is shit.

Oh and Smurph, you do need to swap one of Krokorok or Drilbur out, I would suggests yamask or vannillite, if it was me stick with drilbur, cause Excadrill is awsome.

I'm trying to go for what animals I like the most. I like zebras better than spiders, but I might, this once, go for the eight legged b*****d.

I like crocodiles better than moles. Does anyone have the evolution of Krokorok? I have that Siglythe thing, so I don't really want Yamask (I know they're different types, but Siglythe can fly). It's a toss up between Vanillite/Ferroseed (I like ice cream more than seeds...) for Drilbur/Krokorok.

Edited by Smurph

I've evolved by Zebstrika from level 10 to level 40, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts as it's defense is horrendous. Is it capable against the Elite 4?

I used mine, but it was only to get the first strike in if something had fainted, but left them with little health, apart from that, no its almost next to useless.

I'm trying to go for what animals I like the most. I like zebras better than spiders, but I might, this once, go for the eight legged b*****d.

I like crocodiles better than moles. Does anyone have the evolution of Krokorok? I have that Siglythe thing, so I don't really want Yamask (I know they're different types, but Siglythe can fly). It's a toss up between Vanillite/Ferroseed (I like ice cream more than seeds...) for Drilbur/Krokorok.

That and Stoutland are two of the greatest sweepers I've ever played with.

I used mine, but it was only to get the first strike in if something had fainted, but left them with little health, apart from that, no its almost next to useless.

Cheers. :(

Well I have both, Krookodile is alright but its weak to things like water and grass, whereas because Excadrill is a steel type, it is only weak against fire, which for me was better, its up to you. Oh and if you go for what animals you like, it wont work.

Also out of the 2 you are thinking about, go for Vanillite, Ferroseeds evolved for isnt the best, steel and bug I think, so it doesnt learn any decent moves really.

Of course my opinion.