Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Right I am up to 125 caught of the 152ish of the Unoveo region, that can be raised to 129 if I use some of the stones, dont know if I want to or not.

Without trade, I have manged to get 265 caught altogether, but fast running out, only the swarms can provide me with new ones, oh aye and the forest is still doing my nut in.

Right I am up to 125 caught of the 152ish of the Unoveo region, that can be raised to 129 if I use some of the stones, dont know if I want to or not.

Without trade, I have manged to get 265 caught altogether, but fast running out, only the swarms can provide me with new ones, oh aye and the forest is still doing my nut in.

You need to use the entralink to talk to people in someone else's Black City, but you can only use the Entralink locally.

I've realised that the only families of pokemon from Unova I don't have Tornadus, Landorus, Reshiram, the turtle fossil and the desert cactus thing.(not including the 3 event-mons.)

You need to use the entralink to talk to people in someone else's Black City, but you can only use the Entralink locally.

I've realised that the only families of pokemon from Unova I don't have Tornadus, Landorus, Reshiram, the turtle fossil and the desert cactus thing.(not including the 3 event-mons.)

:D I have the cactus and the turtle. Btw I assume you are just trading with people using thier friends code. If so will people trade with me if I can get mine.

:D I have the cactus and the turtle. Btw I assume you are just trading with people using thier friends code. If so will people trade with me if I can get mine.

Yeah, I posted the link earlier /vp/ there will be a trade thread, people will post what they want and sometimes pictures telling you what they have and want.

You don't need to sign up to post but at the top you just need to pick a name, just put your trainer name and put your friend code in it as well. Although when you successfully post, it takes you back to the main board instead of to the topic where you posted which is a pain, and you need to put in a verification code when you post. Apart from that it's great.

A little off topic, but does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a DS? It doesn't have to be the top of the range one, just good enough to let me play black or white.

I got a pre-owned ds lite from Game, their two or three year cover and a game(it was Mario Kart) for £105 about a month ago.

The extended warranty was 25 and optional and the game was part of a deal. The ds lite on it's own was 70. I intend to use it quite a lot so it just made sense to buy it with the cover.

I'm pretty sure they were selling DSi consoles for about the same price as the lite with the cover but the lite have a slot that allows you to play advance games (and it lets you trade pokemon from ruby/sapphire to heart gold or soul silver and that appealed to me)

I have around 350 caught, and would be up around 500 by the time I catch the remaining unova pokémon, and evolve the ones in my boxes. 8)

I need Conkeldurr, Whisicott, Carracosta, Trubbish, Klang, Klinklang, Elgyem(have the egg), Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Hydreigon, Tornadus and Landorus.

Only not be able to get the last two without evolving shit. Also got a Treeko in a trade with Pokerus biggrin.gif

Edited by forehead7

Where is everyone levelling up about?

I tend to do it in the route just after White forest. It suits my Sigilyth (moves are ice beam, solarbeam, fly and psychic) as it's got golduck, altaria, mienshoo and tropius who are weak to grass, double ice, flying and flying/ice respectively. I also run parallel to the grassy areas to trigger shaking spots to get Aubinos since they reap loads more exp.

Either give the pokemon i'm levelling an exp share or lucky egg and put it first in the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's everyone's friend code? I'll put them in a list in one post, state the name of the game as well.

Forehead7 - White - 5157 2161 3551

Turbo_dee - White - 0991 1162 9838

Widge - White - 0776 4031 8221

Edited by forehead7

Where is everyone levelling up about?

I take three of my level 100 pokémon (normally Kyogre, Groudon and Giratina, plus three I want to level up, give my fighting pokémon amulet coins, and the one I want to level up a exp. share. Then just fight the elite four over and over, rotating the pokémon I need levelled up.

Failing that, I just kick about the high grass in route 14.

Edited by SoapMactavish

I take three of my level 100 pokémon (normally Kyogre, Groudon and Giratina, plus three I want to level up, give my fighting pokémon amulet coins, and the one I want to level up a exp. share. Then just fight the elite four over and over, rotating the pokémon I need levelled up.

Alright for some, saying that I was almost out of money for the first time ever and had to battle them again, zekrom managed to kill all but 1 of then in a single shot.

I need Conkeldurr, Whisicott, Carracosta, Trubbish, Klang, Klinklang, Elgyem(have the egg), Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Hydreigon, Tornadus and Landorus.

I have every single one of them, bar the last 2, mainly because I have spent hours trying to cych as many as possible without trade and I have managed it, every single one is now caught.

I have every single one of them, bar the last 2, mainly because I have spent hours trying to cych as many as possible without trade and I have managed it, every single one is now caught.

You've got Conkeldurr? You need to trade for it to evolve. Won't be able to get Whisicott cause I've got no sun stones left (used them to evolve Petitle(?) and Sunkern. Just have to hope it comes up in White Forest.

You've got Conkeldurr? You need to trade for it to evolve. Won't be able to get Whisicott cause I've got no sun stones left (used them to evolve Petitle(?) and Sunkern. Just have to hope it comes up in White Forest.

Sorry I dont have conkeldurr my bad.

Has there ever been a Pokemon based on a swan?

It'd surely be the best.

Dont know why I was reading through this, but it came up with this, inspired dont yah say.