Ad Lib

As for my game, still levelling up, my team is looking like this -

Zekrom - lv. 67

Emboar - lv. 65

Excadrill - lv. 64

Pansage -lv. 64

Seismitoad - lv. 64

Cofagrigus - lv. 64

Tought about getting an Altaria, but couldn't be arsed changing my team so late in the game.

Done want to reveal too much so better put this in a spoiler in case anybody hasn't gotten that far.

You dont face Adler until you defeat the Elite 4 for the second time, when their pokemon are also in the 70's and they each have 6 an all. Thats what I am working towards. Thats part of teh strory so I wont reveal too much there either.

As for the pseudo-legendary, I aint really sure where you get them ( iw ill have a look), but for Zekrom or Reisheram, again it part of teh plot so I wont say anything, but when you catch whichever one it is, it is at lv. 50 and tbh they are good, but actually not defeatable, your vanillish would probably beat it easily.

If you read it I hope itr helps, btw how do you know Adler has such high level pokemon, I only guessed after I challenged the elite 4 again without realising they had seroiusly levelled up and just about shat myslef at the 20 level difference.

EDIT - as for yor team, depends what game you have, if its black and you catch reisheram then thats fire covered. If not then you might want to catch a Darmumate?? or the anteater fire thing in Victory road cannae mind its name. Also I love my cofagrigus, not the greatest attack, but its a bitch to kill.

EDIT 2 - The only pseudo-legenadry is Hydreigon, let me tell you you only face 1 and its a right pain in the arse to kill, took me a while, but its first form you can catch in the lowest level of Victory road at about lv. 39, Deino, but its rediculously rare to come across on and by the time you train it up, its probably not worth it,. Oh and having looked at your team, you are quiter a bit away from beating the elite 4, all of mine were about lv. 52 and it was a bit of a challenge, so just concentrate on getting them up, after that tmbecome realtively easy to level up and if you are clever you can get a good 3000exp from wild pokemon.

I saw the Elite Four's team on Bulbapedia. I've got White, but I don't like using legendaries, unless I really need to. Like I used Victini to take out the Bug gym because I had no decent fire.

Yeah, I'm going about and catching the pokemon I don't have at the moment, surfed west from the starting town to explore route 17 and 18. I'm just trying to find trainers so I can get the money as well, but their pokemon are at like level 35 so it's decent EXP.

I was thinking I'd need it to be about 55 anyway, glad about the info in the spoiler tag. Cheers.

After catching most of the legendaries and beating the elite 4 for the first time, I have gotten down to levelling up for round two. Few changes have been made to my party after legendaries and new finds.

Serperior - lv. 71

Darmanitan - lv. 70

Zekrom - lv. 70

Metagross - lv. 70

Kyurem - lv. 75

Braviary - lv. 65

Still lacking a water one though, could never really find one that took my interest. Found the legendaries really easy to catch compared with earlier games actually. Thinking I need my whole team about 75 before going back to the E4. Managed to catch a Deino in victory road but can't be bothered levelling it up just yet.

After catching most of the legendaries and beating the elite 4 for the first time, I have gotten down to levelling up for round two. Few changes have been made to my party after legendaries and new finds.

Serperior - lv. 71

Darmanitan - lv. 70

Zekrom - lv. 70

Metagross - lv. 70

Kyurem - lv. 75

Braviary - lv. 65

Still lacking a water one though, could never

really find one that took my interest. Found

the legendaries really easy to catch compared with earlier games actually.

Thinking I need my whole team about 75

before going back to the E4. Managed to

catch a Deino in victory road but can't be

bothered levelling it up just yet.

Not easy is it, I have decided enough is enough and I am just goof to give it a shot with what I have, obviously with lots if revives and full heals.

Zekrom - lv 71

Emboar - lv 67

Seismitoad - lv 66

Semisage - lv 65

Excadrill - lv 65

Cofagrigus - lv 65

I shall report back in 15 minutes after seeing how it went, nit too hopeful though.

Not easy is it, I have decided enough is enough and I am just goof to give it a shot with what I have, obviously with lots if revives and full heals.

Zekrom - lv 71

Emboar - lv 67

Seismitoad - lv 66

Semisage - lv 65

Excadrill - lv 65

Cofagrigus - lv 65

I shall report back in 15 minutes after seeing how it went, nit too hopeful though.

Good luck!!! :)

Yas, new pokemon league champion is me, actually I think I got lucky with choosing emboar. Cause he single handedlt defeated alder, since he has 3 bugs an an ice type. Advice keep it simple and play to strengths. I.e have psychic moves for the fighting, use ghost on ghost, etc. Oh and have a shut load of review and potions, I used the grand total of 17 revives during 5 battles.

Yas, new pokemon league champion is me, actually I think I got lucky with choosing emboar. Cause he single handedlt defeated alder, since he has 3 bugs an an ice type. Advice keep it simple and play to strengths. I.e have psychic moves for the fighting, use ghost on ghost, etc. Oh and have a shut load of review and potions, I used the grand total of 17 revives during 5 battles.

Well played!

I have just become champion as well :D My Darmanitan did most of the work actually, really helps to have a strong fire type in there. Not as hard as I thought it might be, sort of played into my hands a bit, for example the way the champ healed his escalvalier opened the door for me really.

Another bonus was that my Deino that I took with me evolved with the Exp Share :)

Aye, they appear in certain areas when the grass starts shaking, they're great. :D

Are they decent to use in the team? Their HP and defences are really high. Are Munna worthwhile, as they do have a good special attack stat? I also can't decide between roggenrola and drillbur. Which of those two is better in the long run?

I went to the Pokémon Centre to heal my Pokémon - as you do. I was asked by Nurse Joy "Is today your Birthday?" It being my Birthday, I clicked 'Yes' and she said Happy Birthday.

Was a very nice addition :)

I have to say, I'm quite enjoying this game. I like the whole battle sequence now, and some of the places in the game look great. I really like the whole Chargestone Cave place, it looks really cool.

Are they decent to use in the team? Their HP and defences are really high. Are Munna worthwhile, as they do have a good special attack stat? I also can't decide between roggenrola and drillbur. Which of those two is better in the long run?

Drilbur, it is by far the better, plus Excadrill is a machine, only down side is its weakness to fire once it evolves.

Drilbur, it is by far the better, plus Excadrill is a machine, only down side is its weakness to fire once it evolves.

Cheers. I'll look into it. I'm currently training in the outside bit of pinwheel forest, are the fighting types such as Throh worth it after you've beaten the normal gym leader? I'm hopeful that there is at least one decent grass type in the inside of the forest as I'm struggling to warm to Pansage. :lol:

Cheers. I'll look into it. I'm currently training in the outside bit of pinwheel forest, are the fighting types such as Throh worth it after you've beaten the normal gym leader? I'm hopeful that there is at least one decent grass type in the inside of the forest as I'm struggling to warm to Pansage. :lol:

Nah I gave up on my throh, fairly uselss. Also I am just repeating myself agai, but I found no decent grass types throughout the whole game at all and as such now have a lv. 69 semisage which owns literally everyhting because it is so fast.

Just coming up to the bit where you need to go help the Gym Leader in Celestial Tower. Done a fair bit of leveling up and here is my current party:

Emboar (Fire/Fighting) - Lv. 39

Sigilyph (Psychic/Flying) - Lv. 38

Scolipede (Bug/Poison) - Lv. 38

Seismitoad (Water/Ground) - Lv. 38

Tynamo (Electric) - Lv. 37

Lilligant (Grass) - Lv. 38

And my reserve team in the PC is:

Darmanitan (Fire) - Lv. 38

Excadrill (Ground/Steel) - Lv. 38

Gothorita (Psychic) - Lv. 37

Klink (Steel) - Lv. 37

Unfezant (Normal/Flying) - Lv. 37

I think that's a decent few Pokemon to have at my disposal. I try and level them all up to the same level so I have a bit of flexibility. Still need to get a Dragon and Ice Pokemon though. Might even go for a Ghost type 8)

Caught both Cobalion and Virizion. The cave where Cobalion is is pretty cool, Mistralton Cave, is really good. Loads of goodies, dusk stone, rare candy, carbos and stuff. I'd advise getting the Dowsing MCHN out when you're in it though since loads of em are hidden. You also need Strength in additon to the surf.

Just beat Cheren at the second time of asking, no idea how I didn't do it the first time. I didn't level Sigiliyth that much between them but the first time his Serperior wiped out my team, this team it was bested by the move Air Slash. The rest of his pokemon were easy.

My team is I've dumped Samurott, put him in the day care with herdier in a bid to get two eggs, and picked up Cobalion, whose Steel/Fighting (one of the best type combinations) will prove useful. Gonna get all my pokemon up to level 50 before the elite four can be challenged and hope that type effectiveness and STAB carry me through the challenge.

Scald is such a bitch of a move, burning from a water move? Simipour shouldn't be able to burn me, FACT!