Darmanitan lv47

Cofigrigus lv48

8)

Have you slept since you got it? :P

I've played just over an hour, and so far my team is:

Tepig - Level 9

Lillipup - Level 9

Pretty shite. :lol:

Remember to do the mystery gift before April 22nd to get the Liberty Pass, which allows you to get Victini

I've only played bout an hour and a half and my team is

Oshawott lvl 11

Lillipup lvl 10

Purrloin lvl 6

Patrat lvl 6

Pansear lvl 10

Gonna get everyone to level ten at least and maybe Oshawott a little higher before taking the gym leader.

After my couple of hours in the car, I am at te stage of just levelling up a little before the 2nd gym. Current team has a nice blend of types.

Tepid - lv 15, fire charge is a crackin little move

Pansage - lv 14

Roggenrola - lv 14

Lillipup - lv 12

Blitzle - lv 11

Purrlpoin - lv 10

I am looking to evolve tepig and raise re leek of my bitzele up a couple of levels, will defo be getting rid of purrloin for a water pokemon as soon as I find one.

Lillipup - lv 12

Edited by Widge

Currently my team is...

Serperior lv44

Galvantula lv49

Boldore lv44

Scolipede lv45

Darmanitan lv47

Cofigrigus lv48

8)

f**k me. I'll be lucky if all of mine are at level 30 come Thursday! :lol:

Planned on grafting through this tonight but I've got a ticket for Russell Howard and I'm going out after that for a few beers, so it will have to played tomorrow - and I'm going to Silverburn for some Pokémon event outside Debenhams, so they'll all be really weak. I've now left my job though, so I might be able to catch up.

f**k me. I'll be lucky if all of mine are at level 30 come Thursday! :lol:

Planned on grafting through this tonight but I've got a ticket for Russell Howard and I'm going out after that for a few beers, so it will have to played tomorrow - and I'm going to Silverburn for some Pokémon event outside Debenhams, so they'll all be really weak. I've now left my job though, so I might be able to catch up.

What's the event for?

Blitzle is a fantastic wee pokemon, not the best defensively, but get it up to about level 18 and not only does it have a decent set if electrical moves and quick attack, it also learns fire charge, how handy.

I'm not too disappointed with Oshawatt, don't get me wrong he's a bit shit, but you get the fire monkey. Who's evolution looks coolest.

I'm gonna be getting Gyarados asap anyway.

edit: Purrloin is terrible, gonna box him and bring in that electric horse, maybe take the beaver out and bring in the pigeon one. Will be nice to have a pokemon that doesn't lick both my balls.

Edited by forehead7

What's the event for?

I can't find the page on Bulbapedia, but it wasn't a event for a Pokémon, it was just a Pokémon day where people in costumes will be dressed up as the starter Pokémon and facepainting and stuff. :ph34r: I'm sure there was more too it. Something to do anyway.

Have you slept since you got it? :P

I've played just over an hour, and so far my team is:

Tepig - Level 9

Lillipup - Level 9

Pretty shite. :lol:

I took this week off for my birthday so I have been playing it most of the week :ph34r: also I have been travelling a lot on the train so it keeps me amused then :P

Just training my squad up to battle the Elite 4 just now, currently got...

Beartic lv51

Darmanitan lv51

Serperior lv52

Galvantula lv50

Cofagrigus lv52

8)

Edit: Professor Juniper gives you a lucky egg which makes levelling up a piece of piss.

Edited by SoapMactavish

Currently just levelling up a bit for the 4th gym, my pokemon are where I would want them to be, having had a quick peek at Bulbapedia, the majority of my pokemon evolve at around the 25th level. I will probably be replacing my Throh with a Yamask fairly soon, when I can be arsed catching one. Also I am still finding it rather frustrating seeing a new poemon and not having a clue what type it is and what moves it may know.

Current team -

Pignite - lv 26

Roggenrola - lv 22

Blitzle - lv 23

Tympole - lv 24

Pansage - lv 21

Throh - lv 23 (soon to be a yamask)

Really looking to replace my Pansage as well, but havent even found a half decent grass pokemon yet, so I will just have to persevere, probably evolve it with a leaf stone, after it learns a new more powerful grass move.

Problem I have is, in the past my teams have always included a, Fire, Water, Ice, Dragon and 2 others, so I may have to change my approach

Still not had the chance to get proper into this but I'm enjoying it so far, currently just levelling up my Servine and Tympole and looking to catch another before taking on the 2nd gym leader. I usually don't bother with more than three Pokemon until I get properly out of the starting areas, usually after the 3rd gym or so.

Edited by Zanetti

Still not had the chance to get proper into this but I'm enjoying it so far, currently just levelling up my Servine and Tynpole and looking to catch another before taking on the 2nd gym leader. I usually don't bother with more than three Pokemon until I get properly out of the starting areas, usually after the 3rd gym or so.

Tympole's pretty good actually once it gets better, mine just evolved into Palpitoad, now all I need to do is get Roggenrola up 2 levles and my Blitzle to 27, where it evolves. Also caught my Yamask, so will try and get that up to speed, shame its move set isnt the best, but it can learn a shit load of TM's so I will just have to find teh right balance.

Tympole's pretty good actually once it gets better, mine just evolved into Palpitoad, now all I need to do is get Roggenrola up 2 levles and my Blitzle to 27, where it evolves. Also caught my Yamask, so will try and get that up to speed, shame its move set isnt the best, but it can learn a shit load of TM's so I will just have to find teh right balance.

Yeah I was levelling up Panpour but then when I realise Tympole ends up Water/Ground I got rid of it.

Edited by Zanetti

Yeah I was levelling up Panpour but then when I realise Tympole ends up Water/Ground I got rid of it.

Aye, problem with choosing my Tepig, now a Pignite as a starter is that you get a Pansage, which isnt great by any stretch of the imagination and I have encountered absolutely no grass pokemon to replace it, so I ma having to persist with it. On the plus side, its very difficult to find a fire pokemon thats any good until the end, hence why I always chose fire to start with.

Aye, problem with choosing my Tepig, now a Pignite as a starter is that you get a Pansage, which isnt great by any stretch of the imagination and I have encountered absolutely no grass pokemon to replace it, so I ma having to persist with it. On the plus side, its very difficult to find a fire pokemon thats any good until the end, hence why I always chose fire to start with.

It's always the same with fire types but it doesn't bother me, I don't think they're that useful anyway. Grass has other weaknesses and their weaknesses are very common.

AHH just met the league champion, that bitch is going down when I meet him next.

EDIT - just realised all of my party are male, guess I am just sexist. :lol:

Edited by Widge

AHH just met the league champion, that bitch is going down when I meet him next.

EDIT - just realised all of my party are male, guess I am just sexist. :lol:

I've done that from when gender was introduced (Gen II?). Although more recently I've been okay about it. I still want all the ones who look well 'ard and stuff male, but the prancing gay ones I choose as female - my Meganium in HG for example. I have a female Munna in White cause it looks more feminine than masculine.

Forehead - Here's a LINK to the event that's on today.