Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I can. I have enough cards for it.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how to do this? I'd love a shiny Suicine. My mate got one via his Nintendo wi-fi thing.

I got my Celebi on my HG game, though I have ran out of 'wonder cards' (I have Arceus and Shaymin - I'm sure that's it...) on Pearl, so only the one for me.

Just load it up and then select mystery gift but choose the NIntendo WFC, instead of via wireless like you did for Celebi, and the card is called Legendary Trio of Johto.

You can delete wonder cards!

Just load it up and then select mystery gift but choose the NIntendo WFC, instead of via wireless like you did for Celebi, and the card is called Legendary Trio of Johto.

You can delete wonder cards!

I mean how do you change your internet thing to WEP, or whatever? I don't have a clue.

And how do you delete them?! It's a little late now, mind.

I mean how do you change your internet thing to WEP, or whatever? I don't have a clue.

And how do you delete them?! It's a little late now, mind.

Well I have a BT HomeHub(black one) so I don't know if it's different for you but type into google ip address and click the first link which will provide you with your IP address, unless you already know it.

Then type that IP address, complete with full stops, into the URL taskbar thingy and it'll bring up your router's page. Then you need to log in(using the Admin password) and then go to "Settings" and click the link that's something like "change security to WEP", or the to "see or change wireless security code" since it goes to the same place.

Then just change it to WEP, I just used the same key code for WEP as was my WPA code. You will need to change everything that uses it(others computers, laptops, ps3, xbox etc). It'll disconnect you from the internet but just connect changing your network connection property to WEP instead of WPA and you should be good to go.

Can't remember but I deleted the Suicune one to see if I could get another(can't but still deleted it). Probably one of the direction buttons or A/B.

Edited by forehead7

Well I have a BT HomeHub(black one) so I don't know if it's different for you but type into google ip address and click the first link which will provide you with your IP address, unless you already know it.

Then type that IP address, complete with full stops, into the URL taskbar thingy and it'll bring up your router's page. Then you need to log in(using the Admin password) and then go to "Settings" and click the link that's something like "change security to WEP", or the to "see or change wireless security code" since it goes to the same place.

Then just change it to WEP, I just used the same key code for WEP as was my WPA code. You will need to change everything that uses it(others computers, laptops, ps3, xbox etc). It'll disconnect you from the internet but just connect changing your network connection property to WEP instead of WPA and you should be good to go.

Can't remember but I deleted the Suicune one to see if I could get another(can't but still deleted it). Probably one of the direction buttons or A/B.

Right, it appears that my internet is already on WEP settings. It's occurred to me that you probably have one of the Nintendo wireless USB things, aye? I thought you had done it without one of them! :lol:

I might try and get one at my mates house. I missed out of Entei though, so it's only Suicine and Raikou (my favourite) to get now.

With your Celebi, take it to the shrine in Ilex Forest (after you complete the Pokémon league, I would assume). It takes a small diversion from the game. The wonder card says that you can trade it to B/W and something happens, so that will be fun.

Did you play any of the new game today? I played it for about five minutes and did a battle, and the layout was awesome. I didn't understand what was going on at all though. Can't wait for Friday now.

And cheers. I never knew you could delete them. They're only needed for sharing, and that has happened once - in one Japanese event.

Right, it appears that my internet is already on WEP settings. It's occurred to me that you probably have one of the Nintendo wireless USB things, aye? I thought you had done it without one of them! :lol:

I might try and get one at my mates house. I missed out of Entei though, so it's only Suicine and Raikou (my favourite) to get now.

With your Celebi, take it to the shrine in Ilex Forest (after you complete the Pokémon league, I would assume). It takes a small diversion from the game. The wonder card says that you can trade it to B/W and something happens, so that will be fun.

Did you play any of the new game today? I played it for about five minutes and did a battle, and the layout was awesome. I didn't understand what was going on at all though. Can't wait for Friday now.

And cheers. I never knew you could delete them. They're only needed for sharing, and that has happened once - in one Japanese event.

No, I changed my internet code using the method I just described above.

What Celebi does:

It takes you back in time and you battle Geovanni

I didn't, didn't want to be spoiled at all.

No, I changed my internet code using the method I just described above.

What Celebi does:

It takes you back in time and you battle Geovanni

I didn't, didn't want to be spoiled at all.

:unsure:

Well it's not working for me. It doesn't matter anyway, it ends at midnight. All three of them have been done now.

It does indeed. It was a ridiculously easy battle. He never inflicted any damage. It does something when you trade it into Black and White though.

:unsure:

Well it's not working for me. It doesn't matter anyway, it ends at midnight. All three of them have been done now.

It does indeed. It was a ridiculously easy battle. He never inflicted any damage. It does something when you trade it into Black and White though.

If your internet is already WEP then you just need to set the details then go for it, have you already registered the router in your game?

If your internet is already WEP then you just need to set the details then go for it, have you already registered the router in your game?

I love you. :wub:

Played around with it a bit, and set up a new connection. Typed the wireless password into where it asked for a WEP key - which was a complete guess.

Thank you. :D (now if I only knew this a few weeks ago <_< )

I love you. :wub:

Played around with it a bit, and set up a new connection. Typed the wireless password into where it asked for a WEP key - which was a complete guess.

Thank you. :D (now if I only knew this a few weeks ago <_< )

No problem, I went up and caught the actual suicune with my shiny suicune biggrin.gif. Shiny's moveset at level 30 is definitely better than level 40s. Took a picture with me standing infront of non shiny with shiny following me, will post is (for teh lulz) if I can be bothered connecting my phone.

Just trying to capture Houndoom from the Johto Safari Zone to take out Sabrina, whose Espeon raped me.

What's everybody's top five Pokemon from each generation?(apologies if this has been covered before)

I'd go

Gen 1:

1. Charizard

2. Gyarados

3. Pinsir

4. Kadabra(never really had Alakazam)

5. Dragonite

Gen 2:

1. Houndoom

2. Magneton (since it's Steel now)

3. Crobat

4. Typhlosion

5. Sneasel

What's everybody's top five Pokemon from each generation?(apologies if this has been covered before)

I'd go

Gen 1:

1. Charizard

2. Gyarados

3. Pinsir

4. Kadabra(never really had Alakazam)

5. Dragonite

Gen 2:

1. Houndoom

2. Magneton (since it's Steel now)

3. Crobat

4. Typhlosion

5. Sneasel

Gen 1:

1. Charizard

2. Dragonite

3. Blastoise

4. Mewtwo

5. Raichu

Gen 2:

1. Typhlosion

2. Lugia

3. Ampharos

4. Tyranitar

5. Feraligatr

There's probably one or two I've forgotten that I'd have in there somewhere, but that's pretty much it.

These are in no particular order.

Gen 1:

1. Charizard

2. Zapdos

3. Gengar

4. Arcanine

5. Jolteon

Gen 2:

1. Typhlosion

2. Raikou

3. Feraligatr

4. Espeon

5. Tyranitar

Gen 3:

1. Milotic

2. Absol

3. Metagross

4. Rayquaza

5. Camerupt

Gen 4:

1. Infernape

2. Luxray

3. Lucario

4. Spiritomb

5. Staraptor

Honorable mentions to all the HM whores I had throughout the games. wub.gif

Hopefully, I can expand this list in a month or so.

Just popped in my Ruby cartridge, so I could Pal Park all my pokemon over, then realised I was at the stage where I needed to catch Groudon, after a few soft resets caught him(without using my master ball which I'd contemplated). Thought I'd beat Wallace and then try and push on for Rayquaza. Wallace took fucking ages, his Milotic is a bitch and a half.

Had a look at Hoenn's Elite Four and decided I need to catch and evolve the pokemon to get me a Salamance so I can take the dragons.

I honestly couldn't compile a list of just five from every generation. I could give a list of fifty, maybe.

I'm waiting until Friday to buy this. Me and my mate for the past few games have had a Pokémon day when it's been released. We'll be doing that when I finish work on Friday. I've pre-ordered it in GAME anyway; double points is a welcome addition. Really looking forward to it now. THREE SLEEPS!