Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I want a skorupi :(

Not a Skorupi day in the Great Swamp today. I'll keep trying. It's available in your game too.

I want a Dragonite!

I have a Dragonite and a Tyranitar in HG. 8)

I can't believe I had the patience to get them..

A FORTNIGHT TO GO! :D

A FORTNIGHT TO GO! :D

Wow how time flies by, luckily this co-incides with me still having £40 burning a hole in my back pocket, which quite unbelievably hasn't been spent, maybe I should get out more ehh.

Only 28 quid from Game, and if you pre-order you get double points.

:D

I don't really care how much it is; double points seals it for me.

What's everyone's favourite Pokémon Movie?

I own Mewtwo Returns, Spell of the Unown and 4Ever on VHS, and Heroes, Jirachi Wish Maker and The Rise of Darkrai on DVD. I want all of them on DVD though.

My favourite is probably Spell of the Unown.

I own Mewtwo Returns, Spell of the Unown and 4Ever on VHS, and Heroes, Jirachi Wish Maker and The Rise of Darkrai on DVD. I want all of them on DVD though.

I only ever saw the one where Mewtwo's created, I think, can't really remember tbh.

I've got them all on my ipod. :lol: I would need to watch them all again to give you my opinion. I'm really looking forward to this game as I've really distanced myself from all the details so everything will be completely new to me. :D

See the pokewalker thing, how much does the counter need to get to for a pokemon to level up once?

I'm not too sure. I would assume it's works out as one step = one EXP point or something. Your best bet is checking Bulbapedia.

It will only level up once per walk though. I played around four hours of football last summer with my Pokéwalker, and I was gutted that it had only grown one level. Thought it was going to be a time saver so I never had to put in a shift and train it for hours, but it was not to be.