Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Only problem is Charizard has a better speed than Dragonite, and it's Special Attack is higher than Dragonite's Special Defense.

Gyarados using waterfall or aqua tail, best water moves than don't use special, is devastating.

Right, its now gone way to far, but I garantee my Dragonite would win, end of.

Right, its now gone way to far, but I garantee my Dragonite would win, end of.

I had an argument with someone early on along similar lines.

My salamance, that I've yet to evolve, would win. I taught it a TM that I made, called Awesome Attack, 100% accurate one shot KO move.

And Salamance's speed is better than Dragonite's as well.

I had an argument with someone early on along similar lines.

My salamance, that I've yet to evolve, would win. I taught it a TM that I made, called Awesome Attack, 100% accurate one shot KO move.

And Salamance's speed is better than Dragonite's as well.

Oh so we get to change now, well I had a shit hot Garchomp, fucked everything that got in its way, dont remember its moves or stats though as I deleted teh emulator it was on, got it to level 79 or something.

Oh so we get to change now, well I had a shit hot Garchomp, fucked everything that got in its way, dont remember its moves or stats though as I deleted teh emulator it was on, got it to level 79 or something.

I've heard enough tales to know that Garchomp is the most over-powered Pokémon in the land(s).

If we had a battle then Legendaries and Pseudo-Legendaries would be included with the threat of ridicule.

edit to say that I don't actually want to change to Salamance, just your comment reminded me of an earlier conversation with someone.

Edited by forehead7

I got sent about seven pictures similar to that over MSN last night by someone. I'll post the funnier ones:

post-25889-0-25082000-1299029414_thumb.j post-25889-0-39503800-1299029536_thumb.g post-25889-0-09707400-1299029439_thumb.p

Also that Machoke one is disgusting, Machoke only has four moves at a time and he never learns Sleep Powder.

Edited by forehead7

One sleep.

Edit - Two? I'll sleep from now until later today, but I don't think I'll be asleep today into tomorrow, so just the one. I won't be getting the game until after two sleeps, although it gets released after just the one...

Less than 24 hours!

Edited by Smurph

Thanks to £40 quid present from my grandad for my birthday I am now the proud owner of Pokémon White !! The game is brilliant :D

*incidentally, my tattoo is a sleeve of a velociraptor from Jurassic Park on my left arm and is set to cost me £400 <_<

Think I'm gonna go into Game tomorrow and pre-order it. Prefer that than ordering online incase it gets lost. I'm getting White now, since my friend's getting Black. Don't really mind which one. White's Legendary looks cooler but Black's is a better type IMO(both dragon but the half fire is better than half electric).

edit: this thread is cool 4chan, just click the pictures and it'll bring it up on a new window. Thing like the evolutions of some pokemon are really cool.

Edited by forehead7

Went into Game in the St Enoch's Centre and was gonna pre-order it because I figured it'd be better to order it in store and not have to rely on postage but it was 40 quid, as opposed to the 26 online. Might see if they can still guarantee delivery for tomorrow or buy it off Amazon and do a fast postage.

My friend, who I bought a QOTSA ticket, has bought me it since he's on Amazon Prime or something. It gives you free one day delivery. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by forehead7