Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Evolves at level 36. It gives you a good edge against the elite 4 due to its type effectiveness :)

Cheers buddy. It better start getting faster soon because it's the slowest member of my team at level 33. It needs speed, as it's not really got the bulk.

I hate pokemon that level up by happiness, just such a pain in the arse to do. More so when it's things like Swadloon because it's shite, like most grass.

You can catch leavanny in a shaking grass spOt, it's what I did.

You can catch leavanny in a shaking grass spOt, it's what I did.

Och, I can't be bothered with the shaking grass stuff. That's why I just bred my elemental monkey and traded it on the GTS. Think it's close to evolving anyway but I think the bug one needs happiness to evolve into Scoliopede(?).

It's not bad because I just put him at the front and just fight the pokemon in the route between Undella Town and White Forest. Altarias, Tropii and Golducks are pretty decent exp for them and my Sigilyth.

I hate pokemon that level up by happiness, just such a pain in the arse to do. More so when it's things like Swadloon because it's shite, like most grass.

Correct. I'm trying to evolve woobat just now, but he's just so shite in a battle. I've made him hold the soothe bell, so hopefully that speeds things up considerably. Plus, you can get one massage a day from a woman in Castelia City.

Can someone tell me how to transfer pokemon over from generation four and at what point in the game this becomes available?

Correct. I'm trying to evolve woobat just now, but he's just so shite in a battle. I've made him hold the soothe bell, so hopefully that speeds things up considerably. Plus, you can get one massage a day from a woman in Castelia City.

Can someone tell me how to transfer pokemon over from generation four and at what point in the game this becomes available?

It's easier to do once you beat the Elite Four.

There's a building you can only access after you've beaten the Elite Four for the first time.

I expected as much. Cheers.

Have just beaten cheren before going onto twist mountain. My team is coming along nicely. Garvantula at level 40 came in quite handy in the mistralton gym.

Which water pokemon should I teach surf to? I don't have a single water pokemon in my team.

I just caught Virixion using one Ultra Ball. Had my Gothitelle hit it with Psyshock, which left its HP in the red, threw one Ultra Ball, and bam :D

Got all three of the Musketeer Trio now :)

Using things like Calcium and Iron on a pokémon increases their happiness, as well as battling them a lot and not letting them faint often :)

I see other people are getting annoyed at woobats, I caught mine in a luxury ball and have raised it 23 levels and still it won't involve, really annoying.

Anyone caught a Cryogonal yet?

Found on Twist Mountain, it has a 1% encounter rate in Autumn, Spring and Summer (rising to a whopping 5% encounter rate in Winter)...

Found on Twist Mountain, it has a 1% encounter rate in Autumn, Spring and Summer (rising to a whopping 5% encounter rate in Winter)...

Yeah didn't take too long, especially in the ice cavern thing.

I got one in a trade, it was in an egg, hatched it so it's level 1. Don't think I'll ever use it though.