Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I had that option or by google account. Maybe just busy?

Thats what I was expecting too. Didnt have the option for google account on an android phone :unsure2:

Managed to get in just be refreshing the page a lot. I can see me and the kids wandering the streets tonight :lol:

15 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Is it advisable to delete the US version and download the UK one?

I just updated the US one and it's working fine. 

Let a 300ish Jynx get away though. Motherfucker.

Joined the red team as i like the colour. All the gyms in Scone have some 500CP monstrosity there, my highest is about 140..

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Joined the red team as i like the colour. All the gyms in Scone have some 500CP monstrosity there, my highest is about 140..

My reserves could take them 8)

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Pokeballs seem to be my issue . Always running out

I just found out, if your pokeball misses the pokemon you can click on it as it rolls away and you'll pick it back up again. Doesn't work for when you hit the pokemon but they escape.

Downloaded it this evening. So far managed to catch 7 Pokemon and have loads of pokeballs and two eggs, all without leaving my sofa. Have a poke centre right next to my flat and managed to get a lot of water based Pokemon as I live next to a river.

At one point I had a golduck appear just behind where my baby was sleeping. Managed to catch it and save the child. My wife wasn't that impressed by my heroics though for some reason.

Servers have been down for me for a good half hour, they seemed to take exception to me walking around the Tesco fish aisle looking for Magikarp

These servers are fucking horrific. Thought it was just because I was playing the US version but today has been brutal.

Pokestops don't work, game crashes when you catch Pokemon and sometimes you can't enter into battle with Pokemon.

3 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

These servers are fucking horrific. Thought it was just because I was playing the US version but today has been brutal.

Pokestops don't work, game crashes when you catch Pokemon and sometimes you can't enter into battle with Pokemon.

Not had the issue with the Pokestops, but I had it crash a couple of times when catching Pokemon (thankfully when I restarted it had actually logged that I had caught them), and a few times I wasn't able to enter in to battle with one.

I tracked a Dragonair for a good 15 minutes earlier, got it down to one footprint away before it eventually disappeared. 

SEETHING. 

managed to hatch this guy though, which is nice. 10 zubats and a bath for one good Pokemon. Shit odds. 

image.png

7 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

How do you hatch eggs? I have two but I'm unsure.

You incubate them. If you click on one of your eggs, you'll have the option to do so. You're given one to begin with and you can buy others too. I've acquired quite a few, although I'm not entirely sure how. 

RG - I think they improve as you go through the levels. If you have tonnes of both, evolve them and you'll get more xp, ergo better Pokemon. 

I've ever seen 1 weedle. Totally inundated with Magikarps and Psyducks!