Urinal Do It Again

David W

Was listening to Talksport on the way home from the game today. Auld beery nose has flipped. :lol::lol:

He said it was hard for the players to be up for a mundane Premiership match :lol::lol:

It was a local derby for fuxake :lol::lol:

And Chelsea and another two points away from them now :lol::lol:

Guess what happened the last time City got a clean sheet at Old Stratford?

Urinal got relegated :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did Smith do to get sent off? :unsure:

Did one bad tackle I heard, which earned him a booking. There was then another bad tackle, which he may have got a straight red for, if I heard Five Live correctly. I was laughing too much :lol::lol::lol:

I got a good laugh at Fergie greetin in his post match interview. All that pish about "It's a mundane fixture" or whatever he said. No doubt some fanny will try and claim "Fergie's at the mind games again" When in fact he's just a bitter english b*****d. :lol:

Mind games BA, mind games!

Mind games my arse. :lol:

I remember when he used to be good at them (the Keegan incident for example), but Wenger has him on the back foot every time now. This dossier pish after the Arsenal game was f'king hilarious. It was like "I want Henry banned because Horsey got banned."

Its pathetic, he has lost the plot now. :rolleyes:

Four more years. :lol::lol::lol:

Both should've been red cards though.

Away tae....

I'd be furious if a Ross County was given a straight red for either of those tackles. Perfectly justifying of two bookings, but they weren't that bad.

However, seeing Manure losing the plot is entertainment in itself. I'd quite like to see Alan Smith sent off every week, stupid greaseball spikey haired fatboy thug.

Archived