La Liga

Tormod Macleod

Sociedad pumped Madird 4 - 2 last season I think it was. They have kind of gone to pieces now and many of the big name players may well move on as we saw with Alonso. Is Nihat still there?

Barca will win it, don't they play Real this week or next? Madrid don't have the defence to go all the way and tha will prove there downfall in the CL as well. I think Belleti is quite under rated at Barca, sound in defence and very effective going forward. Likewise Gio on the other side although defensively he isn't the best.

I also see Madrid have agreed(or about to) a deal to take Robinho from Santos next summer

I got really excited this morning when I turned on Sky. Came home for this weekend and was flicking through the footy channels and saw that tomorrow night they are covering Real and Barca and I thought it was actually the Real v Barca game but it's not. Simply a double header of games invloving those two.

I got really excited this morning when I turned on Sky. Came home for this weekend and was flicking through the footy channels and saw that tomorrow night they are covering Real and Barca and I thought it was actually the Real v Barca game but it's not. Simply a double header of games invloving those two.

Because of the fact that Beckham and Owen now play for Real and Larsson now plays for Barca you get these two teams most weeks on Sky this season. :D

Archived