Snow!

xbl

• 1 month later...

Unbelievably the roada in Dundee especially Kingsway and Strathmartine Rd don't appear to have been gritted. An hour to get 4 miles to work this morning and busses now off.l

The first snowplough I saw was doing the pavements on Westport :rolleyes: It took me about 40 minutes to go the three miles into work. I left later to give the traffic already out there a chance to clear the roads because there was bugger all chance of the council doing it.

It's not as if this was a surprise. At the very least it was forecast to be cold, which is enough reason to have the gritters out.

Dundee City Council has been an absolute disgrace, had a yellow warning for snow last few days, have they had the gritters out... no.

The mrs started labouring last night and instead of me being able to nip down to drop our first off at nursery I had to walk from Tannadice into town because the buses were off and nae taxis available.

Absolute joke.

Stolen from Twitter - car crashed into flats on The Conshie.

B7OWyClIMAEM3GH.jpg

The person walking by - not a single f**k was given that day.

That's exactly what I said to the guys in work there :lol:

Luckily I never parked there today. Usually do when I'm early. Got to go down the Hilltoon later this afternoon hopefully that's cleared by then.

Would've been some sight seeing that crash live...!