Champions League

bob_mcshug

seeing as tonight and tomorrow are the last fixtures of the group stage, i was wondering who people thought were going to win it this year and also, who people would want to win it.

To appease that moany fecker Ruggy, i think that Juventus will win it and the team i would like to see triumph is Dinamo Kiev.

I'd like to see any team who plays good football win it, and since Barcalona are the best footballing side I've seen in a while, I'd like to see them win it. There's a good chance too, the way they're playing at the moment.

Juventus look pretty strong although less than 7000 people at their game last night!

A juve-chelsea final with juve to sneak it 1-0 (Del Piero :D)

Barcelona will lose to a strong defensive performance from either of the above..........

Hve you seen Inters league record though? To say they draw too many games is an understatement - played 12, won 2 drawn 10!

They are the St. Mirren of European football! :D

Only in the sense that they draw too much of course, there is no way that they are the 6th biggest team in Europe!! :P:D:lol:

Chelsea, Barcelona or AC Milan for me. All three are solid at the back, have a ultra talented midfields and have great strikers. There one common weakness is probably between the sticks as none of them have a truly world class keeper.

Archived