Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Having a strong West of Scotland accent is a great way to put off those annoying as f**k Charity muggers when they stop you outside your work.*

*May not put them off if you live somewhere that the West of Scotland accent is easily understood.

Having a strong West of Scotland accent is a great way to put off those annoying as f**k Charity muggers when they stop you outside your work.*

*May not put them off if you live somewhere that the West of Scotland accent is easily understood.

I find it works quite well in the West of Scotland too, to be honest.

Barking "f**k off" whilst walking straight towards them with no obvious signs of stopping is usually enought to get them to go and annoy someone else.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I find it works quite well in the West of Scotland too, to be honest.

Barking "f**k off" whilst walking straight towards them with no obvious signs of stopping is usually enought to get them to go and annoy someone else.

Last few times I've been approached over here I start with "Do ye speak English?". They tend to catch the word English and go "A little", before 60 seconds later asking where I am from and if I speak English.

ETA: Last time I was home I was approached on Sauchiehall St. I asked in German if he spoke German. The guy just looked at me and then apologised for stopping me. I worry that at some point I'm going to get caught out and will be guilt tripped into donating to the "Equality for LGBT refugee Midgies" campaign.

Edited by Ross.

f**k that.

I find the best way to deter charity muggers, is to make aggressive eye contact with them on your approach. 99/100 they will look away as you reach the tin shoogle, their intended kill zone. The 1/100 will shite themselves and give you some cheenge.

A definite Dundee 1 untied 0 scenario, IMO.

Try it, ehm telling yeh.

f**k that.

I find the best way to deter charity muggers, is to make aggressive eye contact with them on your approach. 99/100 they will look away as you reach the tin shoogle, their intended kill zone. The 1/100 will shite themselves and give you some cheenge.

Try it, ehm telling yeh.

Finger banging optional?

ETA: Last time I was home I was approached on Sauchiehall St. I asked in German if he spoke German. The guy just looked at me and then apologised for stopping me. I worry that at some point I'm going to get caught out and will be guilt tripped into donating to the "Equality for LGBT refugee Midgies" campaign.

Simple solution if they reply "Ja".  Tell them to f**k off in German.

f**k that.

Try it, ehm telling yeh.

Too much aggression for Switzerland. I would probably be arrested and fined, with the fine going to the charity.

Finger banging optional?

Suppose you could commence, over exaggerated, digit warm up exercises on the approach. To really put the fear, of a blasting, up them. Although, I would strongly advise against carrying out such an act on the dr barnardos wifie, in the high street.

I dinna think that would end well at aw. Nope, absolutely not.

Eta I think you might get away with it in Switzerland.

Edited by Dee Dee

Suppose you could commence, over exaggerated, digit warm up exercises on the approach. To really put the fear, of a blasting, up them. Although, I would strongly advise against carrying out such an act on the dr barnardos wifie, in the high street.

I dinna think that would end well at aw. Nope, absolutely not.

Eta I think you might get away with it in Switzerland.

Das ist finger sprengung, ja?