Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What do you mean re like me? Was it because I laughed a bit about the crispy pets saga?

Think this idea is perfectly reasonable. I was there on Saturday with my mate who was on crutches and we had to go quite early but not early enough to get into the one pub nearby. Ended up going to the asda and getting a few beers , managed to neck two before I got stopped by the polis and threatened to be lifted for having a beer! It doesn't benefit anyone this.. The fan zone idea would be so easy and would keep everyone happy, almost every time I have gone to Hampden I have been irked by the facilities and how hard it is to get a good head on before the game.

Aye, a fun day out organised by Stewart Regan, sounds brilliant.

What do you mean re like me? Was it because I laughed a bit about the crispy pets saga?

Think this idea is perfectly reasonable. I was there on Saturday with my mate who was on crutches and we had to go quite early but not early enough to get into the one pub nearby. Ended up going to the asda and getting a few beers , managed to neck two before I got stopped by the polis and threatened to be lifted for having a beer! It doesn't benefit anyone this.. The fan zone idea would be so easy and would keep everyone happy, almost every time I have gone to Hampden I have been irked by the facilities and how hard it is to get a good head on before the game.

It was becaus you changed your sock not the laughing that as crumbled my liking of you, I even laughed at the crispy pet, they weren't crispy btw, smoke inhalation was what killed them.

Grimbo

It was becaus you changed your sock not the laughing that as crumbled my liking of you, I even laughed at the crispy pet, they weren't crispy btw, smoke inhalation was what killed them.

Grimbo

What a waste.

(commiserations again, BTW)

What a waste.

(commiserations again, BTW)

I'm drinkies big in a 'Spoons, it's too noisy to be able to listen, will it wait until tomorrow?

Grimbo

(Accepted & thank you btw)

ETA drinkies big in a Spoon, how many have I had?

I'm drinkies big in a 'Spoons, it's too noisy to be able to listen, will it wait until tomorrow?

Grimbo

(Accepted & thank you btw)

ETA drinkies big in a Spoon, how many have I had?

More than 1, less than 2.

I've been looking forward to either a half battered pizza supper or a mock chop supper for tea, all day. Now it's getting close to the time to get it, I am starting to feel a bit unwell, like a sugar crash unwell.

Is there a difference between a "half battered pizza supper" and a "pizza crunch supper"? Serious question. Edited by accies1874