Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

I would guess Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet - that b*****ding song seemed to be number one for most of that fucking year!

16 weeks at number 1, knocked off the top spot by Whigfield, Saturday Night, meaning it failed to beat Bryan Adams with Everything I Do (I do it for you) record for most consecutive weeks at number 1. /Flyerton mode.

It usually amuses me how angry drivers get over cyclists.

It also bemuses me why so many of them think it's fine to break the law when cyclists are involved. Very odd.

And yes, I know some cyclists jump red lights blah blah fucking blah. And no, I'm not a cyclist.

I see lots of cycle rage in Edinburgh and it's often a double-whammy of bellend drivers and cyclists pumped with adrenaline. Otherwise sane folk buzzing on their natural high and getting into that fight or flight state, similar to being in shock. 

53 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The guy in that car is exactly how I picture Grimbo to look like :lol:

I've not had a pug since 1994, I got shut of it after an incident with a cunto cyclist.

Funnily enough I now ride a bicycle. Also I would have done the forward roll on that fall & bounced up like an Olympian.

G-Bo(re)

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It usually amuses me how angry drivers get over cyclists.

It also bemuses me why so many of them think it's fine to break the law when cyclists are involved. Very odd.

And yes, I know some cyclists jump red lights blah blah fucking blah. And no, I'm not a cyclist.

Do you drive?

Its very annoying when a cyclist hogs the middle of the road and you can't get passed them.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you drive?

Its very annoying when a cyclist hogs the middle of the road and you can't get passed them.

No. Why is it so annoying? I've been in cars when cyclists are in front and you can't overtake. It wasn't annoying. 

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

No. Why is it so annoying. I've been in cars when cyclists are in front and you can't overtake. It wasn't annoying. 

Thats because you are never going anywhere, on the road or in life. 

Seriously though, you were probably not annoyed because you didn't have to be anywhere. I don't drive much in the city but in rural parts of the country its awful when you come up to a group of cyclists and some of them are in the middle of the road and there is a convoy going on at the other side of the road so you get held up for ages and over taking can be pretty stressful.  

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Seriously though, you were probably not annoyed because you didn't have to be anywhere. I don't drive much in the city but in rural parts of the country its awful when you come up to a group of cyclists and some of them are in the middle of the road and there is a convoy going on at the other side of the road so you get held up for ages and over taking can be pretty stressful.  

Leave five fucking minutes earlier then. HTH.