Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm with the ruskies on this one.

Instead of allowing them to cheat, bang the asthmatics into the Paralympics.

We've enough cheats being lauded as it is, pishy Paula was bang to rights and sweep sweep.

And the cyclicts are doing everything bar sticking needles in.

Was a bit weird when that sport was 'cleaned up' , and Team GB waltzed to the top of the pile.

Damn straight. Asthma indeed. If they're on the level why aren't they shouting it from the rooftops as a positive role model for asthmatic kids for example?

'Hey kids, I have asthma but look at me, I can win Olympic gold and the world's toughest cycling race, and get a knighthood too!'

6 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Damn straight. Asthma indeed. If they're on the level why aren't they shouting it from the rooftops as a positive role model for asthmatic kids for example?

'Hey kids, I have asthma but look at me, I can win Olympic gold and the world's toughest cycling race, and get a knighthood too!'

It's a wizard wheeze.

20 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Surely they could have a 'dirty' Olympics, with different classifications just like the Special Olympics.

Amphetamine table tennis would be worth the admission price alone.

I always had 2 thoughts on it.

1/ make the Olympics for amateurs and drug free, make the World Championships for pros and drug fuelled . You could even have a 3rd tourney where they meet.

2/ shoot the back marker of the Marathon at the end of every mile. I would now amend that to include tri thing, after those cheating Brownlee brothers . 

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I hope you made sure that the accused went home a free hotel.

My 'How many S's in innocent?' line was met with a stoney silence. Following that I decided not to tell them that Free Willy was on offer.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

My 'How many S's in innocent' line was met with a stoney silence. Following that I decided not to tell them that Free Willy was on offer.

Good. I doubt they would have liked the Director's Cut.

I presume you had the courage of your convictions at lunch though. Chinese food all round.

I've noticed recently a lot of people (mostly women) walking about with their mobile phones sticking out of their back pockets. Is this some sort of fashion statement? It's just asking for it to be nicked.

^^^ Looks at womens' arses all day.

Seriously though, I've posted about this before and I'm sure it's to draw attention to their backside because it's an absolutely ludicrous place to keep your phone otherwise. I haven't seen a single man with their phone in their back pocket.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Good. I doubt they would have liked the Director's Cut.

I presume you had the courage of your convictions at lunch though. Chinese food all round.

Everyone was against me in that Jury Room, Mark. Either that or, genuinely, no-one knew what sequestered meant.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Everyone was against me in that Jury Room, Mark. Either that or, genuinely, no-one knew what sequestered meant.

Reminds me of that episode of Peep Show where Jeremy ended up riding the defendant.