Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Then you're the same height as me and that "ideal weight" is a lot of shite.

As is the whole BMI index. 

It's a decent enough guide though I suppose. I weighed 10:6 when I was 25 and in great fitness but student life has added over 2 stone to that since. Think I was well over 13 a few months back but lost a bit due to working although still drank lots and ate shite all summer so didn't lose it altogether.

Just now, Rugster said:

Must admit I had throbber down as a bit of a short arse, but didn't consider Knightswood Bear as one. Live and learn.

5 foot 8 isn't that short. I always imagine KB to look like Anders Breivik, he posted a picture of his car and the reflection you could see coming back made him look like the deranged terrorist. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

5 foot 8 isn't that short. I always imagine KB to look like Anders Breivik, he posted a picture of his car and the reflection you could see coming back made him look like the deranged terrorist. 

SaltyTON looked like Anders Brevik. 5 foot 8 is short. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Fortunately for you I said 'adult male'. 

I'm quite old mate!

Anyway i wouldn't change my height and being shorter than average has never bothered me. Trying to shed this weight though and going for 30 lengths and also a half hour run later so i expect to be totally weightless by the end of October.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm quite old mate!

Anyway i wouldn't change my height and being shorter than average has never bothered me. Trying to shed this weight though and going for 30 lengths and also a half hour run later so i expect to be totally weightless by the end of October.

SidJames.gif